The end

And so that's how it went for the next few months; crazy sex, passionate kisses, and it would seem unending people to come out to. Just when you thought everyone finally knew you two were together you'd run into someone else you'd forgotten about. But after telling our parents no one else seemed like a big deal. If they didn't accept us for who we were they didn't deserve to be in our lives. Today was our six month anniversary and Kian had been suspicious all week so I knew he was planning something, but for his sake I was still acting oblivious. 

"Morning." I opened my eyes for the first time the day to see a cheeky Kian leaning over me.

"Morning baby." I laughed. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

"Happy six months!" He beamed, urging me to sit up. I do and he passes me a tray of food.

"I went to Panera because I can't cook for crap. I did try to make you eggs at first but... Yeah..." He is so full of energy for it being so early in the morning, this is rare for him. I squeeze his hand.

"I love you so much." I say, kissing his cheek before taking my first bite. Once I was finished Kian was still sitting and staring at me expectantly.

"What?"

"You didn't find it?" Kian said, grabbing the tray from my lap. I raise an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask, concerned as I watch him lift and set down everything on the tray.

"DID YOU EAT IT?"

"Eat what?!"

"The ring!" Kian yells looking through the blankets. The smile fades off my face.

"What? You were gonna propose?" I was completely dumbstruck. I'd always thought I'd be the one to propose to him. He was squishing his face up and laughing crazily.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ATE THE RING!" He looked so stressed it was crazy.

"I don't think I did?" I said, worried. He started laughing even crazier and leaned into me.

"God, leave it to you." He sounded like he was completely at wits end. I hugged him to me.

"I am so sorry, but it was kind of stupid of you to put it in my food..." 

"I didn't, I set it on the tray behind the cup." He said, lifting the cup again as if it might be there now.

"Was it in a box?"

"No, I took it out so it'd be less noticeable." He said, crawling over me to search under the bed.

"Kian, I think it's in your back pocket and I don't think you remembered to take it out of the box."

"What?" He said, groping at his own ass.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I FORGOT IT IN MY POCKET?!" He sighed and leaned his forehead into my shoulder.

"I don't know how you put up with me." He laughed into my shoulder before kissing my neck.

"It's not hard, now don't you have to get down on one knee or something?" He sat up and grinned.

"Yes! I'm on it." He jumped off the bed and got down on his left knee.

"Richard Dillon-"

"Don't call me Richard."

"Ricky Dillon, will you marry me?" He snickered, opening the box. I hadn't expected to get emotional but I felt a single tear rolling down my face.

"Hey, don't cry, the ring isn't that hideous is it? I forced Jc to help me pick it out." He laughed, wiping the tear from my cheek. I shook my head.

"It's just that a few months ago I would never have even dared dream of everything turning out this perfect." I felt tears building up and blinked them away. Kian hugged me to him.

"I still can't believe it did. Imagine if you hadn't of confessed to me how different it would be today." I shook my head.

"Don't you dare make me imagine that." 

"So?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you marry me or not?" Kian laughed, backing up to look me in the eye.

"Do you even have to ask? I think you know the answer."

"I know but I wanted to see you get all emotional and adorable." He teased as he laid down beside me. I rolled over to straddle his waist and kissed him deeply. I sat up to stroke his face.

"Yes, I'll marry you Kian Lawley." 

"Thank God, I don't know what I'd have done if you'd said no. I'd be like a whole without my other half." He cooed as rolled us so he could be on top.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I smirk as he starts playing with the waistband of my boxers.

"Do you even have to ask? I think you know the answer." He said, mocking me from a few seconds ago before.

A/n: I know 6 months is a short time to date before getting engaged but I figure seeing as they were best friends before they already know how to put up with each other etc. If you're torn up about it ending rest assured there will be another Rickian fanfic on my account in no time. (There already is, lol)

Thank you all so much for reading/voting/commenting you've been a wonderful group of readers!