Epilogue

~*???*~

"Daddy!" A little boy screams in joy as his father picks him up off of the ground and places him atop their shoulders.

"Frags, all you ever do is spoil him," another man scolds the first one, as he walks over. He was carrying a tiny little girl at his hip.

"No I'm not," Frags states as the boy pats on his head, "You're actually spoiling her Woofless. Not the other way around."

"Yes, but I'm actually aware that I'm doing so." Woofless chuckles calmly. "Unlike you."

"Hey!" Woofless continues laughing at Frags' dismay before turning and walking away. Frags follows him, trying to continue the argument.

One month after the funeral of the Elite Solider, M'ayris, Prince Woofless was crowned king of Minecraftia. It was a private ceremony. Only those close to the new king were allowed to attend. But then again, his kingdom was small to begin with.

A year after that, he married Frags. The wedding wasn't as private as the crowning, but not many were allowed to attend. Due to the safety of the newly weds of course.

Then, two years ago they adopted twins whom were one at the time. A little boy, and an even smaller little girl. What were they named you ask? Well, I can tell you the boy's name Kai. As for the girl, I'm sure you can think of it on your own.

Now, you might be asking why I'm just telling you this instead of showing it. Well, it would take too long to show you all, and I don't have the will power to do so. Say if you spoke with me five years ago, I'd be able to. But that was five years ago, and I wouldn't have known. So deal with it.

As the young family leaves, I sit alone on a rather large rock. My mind wandering. I could follow them, but they wouldn't notice me. I'm nothing more than a slight breeze to them. And honestly, I'd rather keep it that way. Protect them from a far, and watch as they grow. It's all I've ever really wanted to do when I was alive. I guess now is the perfect opportunity to do so.

Can you guess who I am now?

Sighing softly, I stand up and look at the building the family left to. Time to go do my job. Smiling, I stuff my hands into my pockets by instinct before heading toward the building.

In the end, Preston had Nobody, and Nobody had Preston. What all started with a few letters turned into something incredible. And I can't imagine my life going any other way.
______________________
It's done. ;~;

Almost a full year in the making, and it's finally done. I'm gonna miss all of you! <3

Since this is the epilogue, I have to post a picture of me in it....

So...

I'm the one with the hat

I'm the one with the hat. The other is my little sister... xD

As I write this A/N, there is a typhoon going on outside.... and I have no power... #RIP

Lol

For the last time in this book,

Much luv ❤️
Mickey-Kenzie

Ӧ)