chapter 1

내가 너를 처음봤을 때

When I First saw U 

Third POV

It was the second year of high school for Yunhee . She had never been this happy before just to go to the ordinary school . Somehow, it feels like this year gonna be a beyond fun year ! 

Yunhee is skipping towards the bus stop while humming the tune of the song, HOLA HOLA by KARD ; a wonderful summer song for the bright sunny day .

She picked to sit by the window of the bus at the second row of seats . It had been a habit of hers to gaze through the sky while boarding the bus . Even though her house only few kilometeres away from the school, she decided to board the bus because it was much easier especially when it rains, it became handy .

As she was too immersed with the nature, a middle-schooler girl suddenlly sit beside her . She was shocked for awhile. She checked her surroundings and noticed the bus already full. 

Yunhee's POV

*groan* why the bus is suddenly full ?

Kim Mijoo, my bestie, sat with Lee Gikwang, our schoolmate ; since my oh-so-called save space been sitting by this funny little girl.  I was planning to tell her about how my weekend went just like usual but sadly she's sitting way too far with that geek

Yes ! If you don't know, Gikwang is the biggest Geek of our school as he's really smart in a way even sleeping in the class and not to forget about gaming skills ; but unfortunately he has good looks which makes him popular at school . Fangirls here and there . 

I took a glance towards Mijoo and saw she was talking to him .

Ayy, they look like something  *smirk* I should tease her later . 

*skip*

As we had arrived at school, I'm waiting for Mijoo to get off of the bus but she's so slow since still talking to him and I just can't help it to tease her .

" Oooohhhh Mimi likes Gikwang !!~~~ Ayyy, why you didn't tell me ? I thought we're besties ! " ,I said with a fake sad tone .

Despite of my sarcasm, their eyes are still bulging out in shock .

" Mwoh* ! No, I didn't ! We're just friends !!! " , she walked away from Gikwang immediately.

I knew it will work to get her attention . Now, I've got Mijoo for myself .

( Mwoh* means What )

Gikwang's POV

Choi Yunhee . 

Why I didn't notice her before ?   Wait ! It's that even her real name ?  ahh, jal morreugetseoyo* .

I kept following them to the school's garden while keep on staring at her .

Out of a sudden, Mijoo pointed her index finger towards me .

Oh-uh ! I'm caught !