chapter 22

두려운 편지

DREADED LETTER

" every happiness has its own sorrow "

Hyunseung's POV

Pain. My heart is full of pain. Seeing them together made it worse. I can't take off my eyes from them. They were chasing each other playfully and happily. They're happy meanwhile I'm not. I just can't do anything about it. My brain seems to be so slow for it to work eversince Yunhee rejected me.

Flashback~

" so, what it is that you wanna tell me ? ", I asked Yunhee.

She told me to meet her here, the school's garden aterschool. I can't wait to here that she take me as her Boyfriend.

" mianhae. sunbae. I can't..be your Girlfriend. mianhaeo jeongmal. let's stay as friends.",my heart just broke into pieces.

Present time~

" Well, well. What do we have here ? A sad Hyunseung with a broken heart.",Hyosung said with a smirk.

I turn around and saw the Queenka's approaching me.There's only a reason for them to confront me and I know it why.

" What do you want Hyosung ?! ",I just glare at her in disgust.

" Oppa, I know how heartbroken you are so we're here to help you. ", she said with a devilish smile.

" Tch. Help ? I don't need any dirty help from any of you. Especially the Heartless Queen.", I scoff while looking at Song JaeRim when I'm making a remark.

" Well, we don't need your help either ! Tch. Better be sorry later ! ",Hyosung indeed fuming now.

Later on they scurry off. I just mentally scoff and I totally can see how helpless Jaerim was.

Actually, to compare Jaerim with Jieun, I pick Jaerim for the nicest person ( by heart of course ) out of the queenkas. It just her insecurities.

" I guess, I have to help YunKwang now . Knowing Hyosung, she's definitely into something. "

Yunhee's POV

After my sneaky plan launched yesterday, I can't stop smiling. I felt happy like before. Those sparks in my eyes show it's a truly happy vibes.

I open my locker to take out my Biology book and found a piece of letter on top of the stacks of the book.

The sender must have slid it through the hole of my locker.

I open the letter and begin to read as it says that..,

You ain't gonna wear that idiotic smile forever.

You won't get to see his face anymore.

Why ?

Cause you had took something precious from me.

Better stay away from him.

Ignore this, then suit yourself

cause you gonna pay for it.

-JHSxxx

The letter were wrote big and bold in red marker pen.

Did I just got a dreaded letter ?!

I quickly took my Biology book and slam my locker door shut. I walk fast and search for Mijoo.

S.O.S. HELP !!!!

I rush to my Bio class and was greeted by the Queenkas .

Oh great ! What now ?!

" Yah midget ! You better watch out . ",Hyosung warn with a smirk.

I stay silent while my eyes wander and land on Jaerim's eyes. I see, she's helpless. The sadness in her eyes.

Suddenly, someone grab my wrist and pull me. I looked over and it was KIM JONGHYUN .

" Just thank me later, babe. ",he whisper and drag me into our class.

Lucky for me, the Queenkas are not in any of my classes. I'm safe.

" Thanks Jong ",I grin at him.

He's indeed my lifesaver !

Mijoo glance over at me. She's worried. I just gave her the I'm-fine-look with a smile on top then focus on my class.

Gikwang's POV

Today, Hyosung being EXTRA clingy to me. It annoyed me to the core. I just hope that Yunhee won't misunderstand everything again. I on my way to search for my girl and here she is clinging on my arm.

" Oppa. Since you're single, can I be your yeoja chingu . ^^ ",she's making that puppy eyes again.

Single ? Well yes. People still didn't and won't know my relationship . I know it's bad for Yunhee but it's just my insecurities .

I cringe at the word yeoja chingu. Seriously. This woman is MAD !

" Mian, Hyosung-sshi . No. You can't be my girlfriend. ",I say politely.

That got Hyosung in shock.

" Awwhhh oppa ~ Jebal~ I wanna be your yeoja chingu. I promise to be the best girl you ever wish for. "

The best girl I ever wish for is Yunhee.

" There's a lot more people out there that loves you. Just pick the Kingkas or your fans. Why me ? ", I yank her hand away.

Just guess what . Yunhee's there. Witnessed everything for god damn sake again ! I rush over to her side with a delight smile in hope she won't get it wrong.

Hyosung's POV

Just wait Yunhee. Just wait. You seems to ignore my warnings and you're soooo gonna get it.

________________________________________

Author's Note;

Sadly to annouce that ...THE END IS NEAR ! I'm still drafting the chapters And plotting the perfect end.Hope you guys still there reading this book till the end !  Saranghae readers !

Cast ;

Lee Gikwang

Choi Yunhee

Jang Hyunseung

Kim MiJoo

Yang Yoseob

Jun Hyosung

Kim Jonghyun