HOORAYYY

Dun dun dun dun !~

You and Me FINALLY REACHED 2K++ READS !!

Also...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

♡♡♡

20th November 16
: mark the date where the first chapter was published .

It's all begin when I've got some free time back then to write many kinds of one shot fanfic in my journal (which I never post it). I had a feeling where I thought to try and make a book of my own with chapters and all stuff since I enjoy reading a bunch of it.

This book dedicated to my ex-boyfriend which really a look-alike Highlight/Beast Lee Gikwang . I just wanna share with you guys that all of our bitter-sweetness journey makes me eager to write something and a really big thanks to him for encouraging me to write more . He's such an inspiration to begin with and even now he'll always be one .

Although the story isn't 100% same as the real life but there's about 45% of it was true.
Every bits of it came from my own idea with the help from syuhosh unnie . I wrote this all with my heart and put my best effort to the last chapter .Also, I put on some scenes like the climax part (at the rooftop) to make it cooler and added up the chapters so it won't bored the readers. 

The main genre was Romance/Fan fiction but I wasn't expected the ending would be more on friendship rather than my original plan but when I wrote it with the flow, somehow it fits .

From there, you can get a lot of hidden moral values like appreciation, friendships, the value of family and many more. It depends on one's perspective to get it . As for me, the main value I get is about friendship where MiJaeYun get back together and how important it is to keep the friendship strong.
Besides, the character Kim Mijoo held a bunch of traits from my friends that have always been stick with me like ArianaAmelia and AdeliaAmaya . Their different kind of characteristics had made a Kim Mijoo a really fun person and a good friend to Choi Yunhee . A big thanks to them too !

I'm still considering whether to make a sequel of this book like adding up more conflicts and what happen next to Yunhee and Gikwang and like making it a full romance genre to make it up. Any thoughts or ideas and maybe a request,   you may share down below in the comment section ↓.

All in all, thanks to every single of you had read this book from the start and been my wattpad fam till now, those who give votes and those who leave comment . I really appreciate them . Although it's just a 2K but it meant big to me, really . I love you guys ♡! And keep on supporting Gikwang and Highlight !! ~

p/s: do check out my other books !

-xox, yun ♡!

♡♡♡