chapter 4

새로운 아이

The New Kid

Yunhee's POV

The nightmare isn't over yet . Yesterday was really a torture . I really regret telling Mijoo about I have a crush . *sigh* She kept on pestering me about who is ze crush all night ! I barely got to sleep properly . *Yawn* We're on the bus heading to school where i wish I could still be in bed covered in my warm blanket while hugging my panda plushie . Sadly, even now, she still annoys the hell out of me .

" Yah, Yun !~ Aren't you gonna tell me who is it ?! ",Frustrated Mijoo keep asking about who's my crush.

" I'm still not gonna tell. "

" Jinja ?! But we're besties. You should share it with me."

" I will share it with you but later. "

" urghhh, at least give me a hint. "

I laughed at her funny groaning face.

Now that's funny !

" Yah , nugunyago !* "

" Arasso arraso, the first hint is.... he's someone we know ."

" Someone we know ? DooDoo oppa ?!!!! ",she's guessing the wrong person and afraid I stole her 'DooDoo' oppa away.

Euww pet names. Ughh.

I cringe upon here it .

" Aniyo! Why would I like DooJoon Sunbae ?!! "

" Thankfully."

I laughed at her.

Mijoo seriously got some issues.

She kept on guessing almost everyone's names in school but I say no. It's still going on even when we arrived at school she didn't stop.

Great. Yun, you're the one who started this and you have to bare with this annoyance situation. *roll eyes*

(nugunyago* means who is it )

Gikwang's POV

I walked towards the school's canteen while replaying Yunhee's face in my head. Yes I saw everything . Well her facial expression of course . I'm totally slow at picking up what she talked about with Mijoo but I only can assume that she's annoyed with Mijoo just now. That cute pissed off face .

Then, I slowed down my track once I'm near and wandered my eyes looking for my friends. I spotted them immidiately when I saw a brunnete there laughing his ass out. Yoseob of course .The boys were talking to someone ; to another boy with blonde hair who was back facing me.

Nugunyago ?

I began to wonder.

Suddenly the boy turn around. I gasped and stunt for a moment. It's HYUNSEUNG HYUNG !!

" Hyung !!!! ",I ran towards them and hugged Hyunseung tightly.

" Uhhh, Kwang-ahh . You're choking me. ", Hyunseung struggled to break the hug.

" Errr, mianhae Hyung. ",I quickly release the hug and took a seat.

" It's been a long time. I miss you guys. I hope you guys were okay when I'm not around . "