chapter 9

셜록윤

SHERLOCK YUN

Yoseob's POV

As soon as I saw Gikwang came, I'm all hype up ! Why ? It's because she's here !!

Later, I saw Mijoo tried to act angry towards Yunhee. I can't help it but smile like an idiot.

How cute when she's mad.

" Yah ! What are you looking at ? ",a confused Gikwang snap me back into the reality.

" Ahh, nothing. Kaja ! The others already waiting . ",I drag him to the canteen before he could even said a word.

He almost caught me there.

Like usual, we will gather and meet before went for our classes . I found out that Dongwoon was absent so we plan to pay a visit for him later.

Poor Woonie~ He's the second person that I'm close to after Gikwang .

*skip*

As Gikwang and I walk to our class, we met Hyosung and Jieun .

Ohh great . *roll eyes*

" Kwangie ! How could you just left me alone yesterday .",she whine while clinging on his arm.

He didn't said anything. For sure he's irritate with her.

" oppa ! I'm talking to you ~ "

" Cut it off Hyosung ! ",I growl and walk away with Gikwang .

I just can't stand with her . Ever .

We continue heading to the class while laughing since we heard at the background, Hyosung is whining at Jieun . She's annoyed with me and I'm glad about it .

Mijoo's POV

I turn my head and look at Yunhee. She's seems to be okay with Jonghyun now. They even being friends.

Weird right ?

I sigh.

" Are you okay Mijoo ? ",Sunmi ask.

Maybe I sighed too loud.

" I'm fine."

" Hey ! Wanna come with me and Oppas visit Dongwoonie after school ? "

Pet names. She must be really closed with the guys.

" Dongwoon waeyo ? "

" He's sick . He's not even coming to school today. "

" Umm, sure. " ,I immediately agree.

I should tell Yun later.

It's not a big deal actually since Yoseob will be there too.

Yunhee's POV

I sat at my place peacefully.

Weird . The jerk haven't make any move yet.

I'm observing Jonghyun who weirdly didn't bother me today. It wasn't that I don't enjoy the peace, just it's weird cause it happened all of a sudden.