chapter 13

이중 문제

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Yunhee's POV

After the movie end, we got out of the cinema and suddenly bumped into Mijoo and Yoseob.

" Mimi ?! Yoseob ! What are you guys doing here ? ",I ask confusedly.

They look at each other with the 'we got caught' face .

" Yah Yoseobie ~ Now you go on a date ?! Wahhhhh ", Doojoon said proudly.

" No ! It wasn't ! ",they both said in unison.

" We just hang out together. ",Yoseob explain.

" Jinja ~ You don't even told me you gonna hang out with Yoseob. ",I scoffed.

" Ani, I just don't want to bother your date with Hyunseung Sunbae. ",Mijoo blackmail me.

My eyes bulging out. She blackmail me just to save herself and Yoseob from the others.

Way to go Mimi ! Now I've got bigger problem to handle.

" ahh, so that's why you invited her and not Sunmi . ",Doojoon tease.

I glare at him. Hyunseung blush.

What the hell Doojoon ! Can't you just shut up !

I nearly scream at him.

" umm, let's go and eat something. ",Yoseob said.

Later we headed to a Pizza place.

Gikwang's POV

How could she do this to me ?!!

I was about to blow at the moment but thankfully no one add up and Yoseob seems to read my expression and save the situation.

I sigh .

Hyunseung's POV

I walk beside Yunhee. She seems to be sad. I wonder why ?

" You know what ? I would love to date with you~ ", I whisper into her ear.

Suddenly, she stop walking which made me and the others stop too.

" Yun, are you okay ? ",Mijoo concern.

" I think I should go home . ",she immediately ran to the lift .

I wanna follow her but I'm hungry . I decided to just let her be.

Maybe she got something urgent to do.

" I should go home too before the bus is gone. ",Gikwang also left us.

Gikwang's POV

I saw Hyunseung whispered something into Yunhee's ear. I wonder what he said.

Suddenly, Yunhee stop her track and asked for a leave . Sadness and anger written all over her face.

" I should go home too before the bus is gone.",I told them and rush chasing her.

Outside of the mall where I saw her. She walk slowly towards the bus stop . I walk a bit faster and grab her arm.