Chapter 68

Entry #31: (November 15, 2016)

I'm already tired of getting hurt.

I'm already tired of being lied.

I'm already tired of being cheated.

I'm already tired of begging.

I'm already tired of getting hurt all over again.

I'm already tired of crying restlessly.

I'm tired of hoping.

I'm tired of everything.

Pain has taught me alot of things.

Pain has taught me to care less.

Pain has taught me not to give a damn anymore about the things around me that could possibly hurt me again.

Pain has taught me not to expect too much again.

Pain has taught me how be a strong woman ALONE.

I'm tired of crying.

There's no more tears that would still wanted to come out of the corners of my eyes.

My heart has already no more enough space to entertain another pain.

I'm tired of all this shits.

Now, I'm better off alone. No one's already allowed to hurt me. Not that I will let them. I'm better off alone with this fucking battle. No one to lean on. No one to cry on. Just trying to be alone.

—OLIVIA.

×SIERRA KEITH×

Patapos na ang second subject namin pero halos wala akong maintindihan sa idini-discuss samin ng prof. namin nang dahil sa abala ako kalilingon sa katabi ko. Kay Valentine.

"Hindi ka man lang ba nauumay kakatingin sa mukha ko, Keith?"

Napalunok ako nang wala sa sarili nang punain ako ni Valentine na hindi man lang nag-abalang lingunin ako.

She has really changed.

"S-sorry. Val— I m-mean, Olivia", I immediately apologized at her as I shifted back my eyes on the board.

Kahit na ang tawagin siya sa pangalan niya, gusto niya iba na. She already told us awhile ago to call her 'Olivia' instead of Valentine.

Gusto kong maiyak. Hindi na siya ang dating Valentine na kilala ko. It's not the way how her physical looks have changed what hurts me. It's the way how she already treat us.

I was too preoccupied that I didn't even knew that it's already our dismissal.

Nalaman ko na lang nang mapansin kong nagkakagulo na ang mga kaklase ko sa paglabas sa room.

Mabilis na tumayo si Valentine mula sa upuan niya saka niya kinuha ang bag niya.

She turned to look us.

"I'm sorry. I can't join you with your lunch. May pupuntahan pa ako", walang kaemo-emosyon niyang paalam samin.

Tatalikod na sana siya nang biglang magsalita si Marcus.

"Samahan na kita"

Saglit niyang nilingon si Marcus.

"No thanks, I can manage", she shortly replied and just walked away from us.

Nagbago na nga siya.

Afterwards. I already felt tears starting to prick down my cheeks.

~×~

×THIRD PERSON's PoV×

She was silently walking through the hallway. With those emotionless eyes. And empty stares.

She caught everyone's attention. She has everyone's eyes. But she no longer care anymore. She no longer care about the world she was in anymore. She's already tired to give a damn. She's too tired to care about everything around her. She cared no more.

As she finally reached the parking lot. Bigla siyang napahinto sa paglalakad. She wanted to cry out loud, but not now again. Not now that she has already changed.

She was looking at the person who've hurt her alot of times straight on the eyes. She tried meeting his cold stares at her. He tried meeting her empty stares. They were looking at each other's eyes like they were both strangers. Like the feeling's not there anymore. It just suddenly faded a long time ago. And it won't be coming back again.

As she started to continue moving her footsteps. Also he did. They were stepping closer to each other. Closer enough they could already hear each other's heartbeats. Pero mas pinili na nilang lampasan ang isa't-isa. Kaysa sundin ang totoong nararamdaman nila.

×OLIVIA VALENTINE×

I felt the whole world stopped for awhile. I even felt my heart stopped beating for a moment. But nothing will ever change the fact that everything is over. And I needed to move on. Move on from my life in the past. It already happened. And nothing can change it anymore.

×AIKEN LLOYD×

I still can feel it. The urge of fighting with what I truly feel. Everything is over already. Life must move on. What's done in the past can never be changed again. Feelings fade. People change. I just gotta deal with that fact. That there are things that really can not be. Because you'll still end up getting hurt if you keep on following what you truly feel inside.

Author's note: Haller mga bes! *kaway..kaway* Maikli lang 'tong chapter na 'to kasi wala ako sa mood ngayon. BH ako eh. Hahahaha. Enebe. Wala eh. Sanay na ako. Magiging okay din ako :3 Anywaysss!! Happiest 1K reads! <3 Kinilig ako ng bongga nang makita kong nakaabot na ng 1K 'tong story :) Maraming salamat sa patuloy na nagbabasa! Saranghaeyo! Xoxo.

OtorNaBrokenHeartedツ