Chapter 12 (Jessica): Surprise Visit

Chapter 12 (Jessica): Surprise visit.

A/N: Remember to comment, vote and add this story.

~ ~ ~

I lay down on my bed in the SNSD dorm after a busy schedule. Meetings at SM, photoshoots and working for our Japanese album was literally taking the life out of me. I was beat, and all I wanted right now was just a good day's rest. Tiffany wan't here either, so I can sleep without worrying about anyone disturbing me.

Tiffany, who secretly left to Singapore alone. I was still upset that she lied to me and the other SNSD members too. I think I showed my emotions the most, as I went straight into my room to sulk after she ended the call.

She did say she'll explain when she comes back by the end of the week. She better give a good one. Not that I am agry at her, but I just felt betrayed, that's all.

Anyways, without anyone to disturb me, I closed my eyes and drifted off into slumber.

- 1 hour later -

Someone was shaking me. Surely not now! I was just about to dream of slaughtering cucumbers! Well, the members said I was a heavy sleeper and they would pay to find ways to make it easier to wake me up. I don't blame them. It's just me.

Now that person was jumping on my bed. Ok, this was getting a bit annoying.

The jumping stopped for a while, but then I smelt something all to recognisable.

CUCUMBER SMELL!

"Yah! Get that thing away from me!" I whined aimlessly.

When I finally looked up and registered the situation, I realised it was not Yoona (whom I initially thought). Instead, she was someone of closer kin.

"Krystal?" I asked her. "What are you doing here?"

Yep. It seemed like my younger sister, Krystal, came to visit me. I actually hadn't seen her in a while since her group, F(x), was working on their new album too. What's even weirder was that she has never been into our dorm before.

"Unnieee!" she spoke with a burst of Aegyo (cuteness). "Sorry for waking you up like this. I just wanted to come and visit my one and only older sister."

Ah, I couldn't scold my dongsaeng for putting a cucumber in my face like that. Still, I warned her not to do it again (which is useless because she'll probably do it to wake me up).

We talked for a while before we ate dinner in the dorm. Krystal had brought some food that our mother cooked for us. I really missed her cooking.

It turned out that F(x) was taking a short break from their album making, so Krystal thought it would be great to visit me. A pity the other SNSD members are still held back with their schedules.

"You should come and visit us more!" I persuaded her.

"I don't mind. Actually, it's quite late so can I stay with you?" Krystal asked me.

Realising that Tiffany was not at home tonight, I was more than welcome for company. Krystal, after all, is my sister.

We chatted for a while before the other members returned. No doubt they were surprised to see Krystal in the dorm, but they welcomed her presence.

Shortly after, Taeyeon pulled me aside and asked, "Any news from Fany?"

"None," I replied.

Why worry? I only called her just yesterday, I thought.

We spent the evening just chilling and talking about our Japanese album. As usual, Sooyoung was filling her mouth with crisps, Yuri was acting cute together with Yoona and Sunny, and maknae Seohyun was reading her book as Hyoyeon and Krystal were practicing dance moves.

I got tired easily and I soon drifted off to sleep again.

"Sleeping again Sica unnie?" I heard Sooyoung's voice.

"What? I'm awake, did I miss something?" I answered grogily.

That's when I saw what's in front of me...again...

"Nonononono...NO MORE CUCUMBERS PLEASE!" I was close to crying as Yoona held that cucumber right at my nose.

Everyone just laughed. I admit, they were just pranking me and meant no harm.

Krystal was soon retiring to my room so I followed her in. I noticed that she was fiddling with a bracelet on her arm. She always did that, which puzzled me to this day.

"Why do you always think a lot about this bracelet?" I asked her.

"It's a long story Sica. I don't usually tell anyone about it." Krystal replied almost absent-mindedly.

"Tell me please? I want to know."

"Are you sure unnie?"

"I really don't mind!"

Krystal was really reluctant to tell me. But I had my reasons. My parents always kept asking her about the bracelet and she would end up running into her room without a word, ocassionally with sobs being heard. If I knew about the truth, I could help console and relate to her feelings next time.

"Fine then," Krystal spoke after a moment of silence.

We settled into our beds and Krystal began her story.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Krystal POV in the next chapter.