Chapter 15 (Stefan): Surprise?

~ ~ ~

What happened a few days ago (I think) has been a shock, considering the fact that the people you thought were your parents were actually your kidnappers.

Anyways, I woke up a few hours ago wondering where I was. I soon figured out that I was lying down on a hospital bed and there was a doctor and a nurse by my side.

So, apparently, I underwent surgery to remove the bullet from my arm. Glad I did not see that.

"The police told me about your sister," the doctor said. "Don't worry, her injuries are not severe."

Sister? Don't tell me...it is real?

"You talking about Tiffany?" I asked with hope.

The doctor nodded and spoke, "Correct. We did a DNA test, and there was a 95% match between yours and Tiffany's DNA."

I was really about to cry now. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt like my life has been completed. I actually had a real family, who missed me and wanted me to be back in their arms. Speaking of which...where's Tiffany?

As if on cue, her familiar face appeared at the doorway.

"Tiff-...I mean...Fany...wait no err...Stephanie? I have no idea how to address you now," I stammered.

She didn't seem to care. Instead, she ran toward me and embraced me tightly. I could feel her tears on my shirt almost instantly.

"I don't care about that now Stefan," she sobbed. "What matters is that my brother is finally safe!"

I was already crying my heart out. It must have been great! I had a sister, and she was famous along with 8 other girls around her age. Additionally, I realised my true nationality. Deep down, I always had Korean blood.

For a while, Fany and I sat beside and consoled each other. Then Fany announced, "I should introduce you to one of the SNSD members! She specially came to visit me all the way from Korea."

I was actually looking forward to this.

On cue, a girl about Tiffany's age entered the room. She had orange-blonde hair (that was dyed of course) and was a little shorter than Tiffany. I noticed she had a cold stare at first, but her face automatically lit up as she saw Fany and me.

"Ah! Stefan Annyeonghaseyo!" she greeted brightly. "My name's Jessica. I'm also known as Sica, Soo Yeon or the Ice Princess."

Wow, she was very fluent in English too! She has a slight American accent too.

"Jessica and I were born in the same state!" Tiffany told me.

No wonder! Maybe we can get along well too, I thought.

For some reason, as she continued introducing herself, I kept thinking that Jessica reminded me of someone...from quite recently. I mean, the way she talked with that particular flair, her facial features, didn't it remind me of...

"Oh yes," Jessica suddenly interrupted my thoughts. "I should tell you that I have a younger sister."

"Hmm..." I pondered a bit, "is she a singer too?"

"As it turns out, she is."

Again, I felt as if I was getting closer to finding this person from my past. Surely, if I saw this person again, I would instantly recognise him or her.

"Actually," Jessica said, "she's here right now. Soo Jung ah!"

Just then, a girl with long, brown-black hair entered the room. She was clearly Jessica's younger sister, as she had similar facial features to her. But that was not all.

One look, and my jaw just dropped open. She must have felt equally surprised as well, becuase her eyes suddenly went wide.

No way this was real.

"Aren't you...Krystal?" I asked her.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Stefan and Krystal finally meet! Krystal's POV next chapter. Keep voting and commenting. Also, please read my other story on APink. Your support is really appreciated too.