Chapter 8 (Stefan): Big Problem

~ ~ ~

I've done some ridiculous things in the past, according to my parents at least. It's weird calling them my 'parents' because after what just happened, I am not too sure.

(Flashback)

Tiffany and I left the airport and went to a police station just outside the city. She was extremely nervous, and I couldn't blame her. What if all the paparazzi were to recognise her? She's part of a famous girl group right?

Eventually, we arrived at the station and requested to see an investigator. We addressed him as Officer Wong.

From then on, Tiffany took control. She explained everything to the investigator, from the letter and email her dad sent her, to our first meeting. I just filled in wherever I could, such as giving my parents names.

"Thank you for your statements," the investigator told us when we were done. "I will set up a team to investigate the matter."

(Flashback End)

Tiffany decided to find a place to stay in one of the hotels in the city. Although I offered her my place, she said no. After all, I guess she did not want me to make a fuss with my parents; they hated unexpected visitors.

When I went home, I did not utter a single word about my encounter with Tiffany to my parents. They did not seem to suspect anything either.

However, something did not feel right. I only figured it out when I realised what was in my pocket.

"Oh crap," I faceplamed, "TIFFANY'S PASSPORT! I forgot to return it to her."

I held it in my hand, shaking with fear. When I took her passport at the airport, I must have quickly hid it when she came back with her food.

How was I supposed to get this to her? It really did not help that I did not know where she stayed, or the fact that my phone got confiscated by my parents a week ago.

Why it got confiscated you may ask. My parents found out I was hanging around with a group of friends who liked K-pop. Don't worry, Tiffany already enlightened me on a few things about Korea.

"What to do?" I accidentally blurted out in Korean. Damn I have to stop doing that.

But since I had her passport, I thought I might as well check to see if I had any resemblence to Tiffany. I found a mirror in my room and put her passport photo next to my face.

I was surprised. She did have pretty much similar facial features to me. The obvious features such as the eyes, nose and jawline looked the same, but of course the only differences are our hair and our age.

She could be my sister...I thought.

Just then, I heard my door click. That could only mean one thing: someone locked my door from the outside. You see, my house's doors are different from any other house's doors. Except for the main door, all the doors had keyholes on the inside, while the easy lock was on the outside.

My parents kept the keys...surprise surprise. Therefore they can lock me up whenever they felt like it. Today was one of those days...problem is, for what?

"You shall not leave this house from now on!" my mum commanded.

"What did I do wrong?!" I shouted.

What my mum said next shocked me to the core, I actually could not believe her words right after that.

"I think you know the answer, Stefanus Hwang Mi Yang!" she replied with a cold, evil laughter.

I waited until she was away from my room, before yelling the one name on my mind right now.

"TIFFANY!"

~ ~ ~

A/N: First time adding a twist in a story. Hope it is fine. By the way, how's it for a name for Stefanus?