Chapter 24 (All): Siblings Special - Epilogue

~ ~ ~

(~1 month later~)

(Stefan POV)

I'd never thought I'd say this but my new life in Korea is ab-so-lute-ly awesome! I initially was a little shy and all when I walked around the streets stunned with new road signs, new road names, new shops and stores, new advertisements, and new people. You could say this was cultural shock..

News of me being Fany's younger brother was spreading fast. It has only been a month...but suddenly it's as if I am now the most talked-about person in the whole of Korea, and amongst SONEs and other SNSD fandoms. This was because in a recent interview, my sister revealed the news during the announcing of SNSD's comeback.  Luckily, no one has actually seen me yet, because Fany refused to show the media and paparazzis my face. Thank you sis!

I guess it was better off for me that way. I'm still not used to being famous yet. And speaking of which, Fany has been persuading me to join in the music industry. I had met Mr Lee, SNSD's manager, and he too has strongly encouraged me to be part of SM entertainment, just like my girlfriend, Krystal. By the way, Mr Lee promised to keep our relationship has been kept a secret for now.

Currently, I stay with Dad, since he is in Korea. But we agreed that whenever he needs to return to the states, I should stay with SNSD. I guess it was a sound arrangement since I would get to see my family all the time.

I had been able to make some new friends aside from the SNSD and F(x) noonas. Recently, Fany introduced me to DBSK; the duo of Yunho and Changmin. I got along pretty well with them and learnt about their history, from their formation in 2004 to their disbanding of three of their members. F(x)'s Sulli then introduced me to SHINee and I became friends with Taemin, thier maknae. Key, another member, even taught me some basic conversational Korean.

With new friends like them, I began to think more deeply into the decision that could change my life...completely.

Today, I was back at SM, but to see Mr Lee. When he approached me and asked why I wanted to see him, I said,

"I would like to become an SM trainee."

~ ~ ~

(Tiffany POV)

After our visit to Singapore, SNSD was back to their regular schedules. We were all prepping for our comeback sometime this month and all of us were eager to see how the reception was going to be like.

Today though, to promote our new album, Seohyun, Taeyeon and I were invited to become guests in the variety show 'Happy Together 3'. It was my second time on the show too. We were also joined by 2NE1's Dara and Minzy.

As usual the talkative Nation's MC, Yoo Jaesuk, was making us laugh with his hilarous and sometimes embarrassing antics and jokes on us and the other MCs (Park Myungsoo, Park Misun and Shin Bongsun). He asked me about whether TaeTiSeo was also going to make a comeback too, to which I told him it was a likely chance too.

Then, the topic slowly drifted to siblings. MC Yoo was asking Dara about her younger brother, who was part of MBLAQ. I knew that soon I would have to reveal the fact that I have a brother.

"SNSD members have siblings too right?" MC Yoo asked us, as expected.

"Yeah oppa," Taeyeon answered. "Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany do."

All, except us SNSD members, were surprised that my name was mentioned.

"Tiffany has a sibling?" Misun asked me.

"Yes. I do have a brother. It was in the news only quite recently." I spoke.

The MCs were in awe with thie news. In fact Dara even said that we should become better friends now!

I did eventually tell them how I found Stefan, but not revealing the horrific details such as me getting shot, or Stefan's kidnapping. Neither did I tell them Stefan's name. I just felt that his privacy still needs to be protected still.

At least, until he goes up to our manager and says he wants to be an SM trainee...

~ ~ ~

(Krystal POV)

Now that we were back in Korea, we were resuming our schedules again. It was also becoming clear that I would be seeing less and less of Stefan. We were still considered a couple amongst F(x) and SNSD. But Mr Lee did say he would keep our relationship a secret for now.

I heard that Stefan was getting along well with DBSK and SHINee. Indeed, they are a cool bunch of people to hang out with.

The F(x) members still continue to tease me about Stefan, but hey, I guess they are just jealous. In my defense, I keep insisting that Sulli and SHINee's Minho are compatible, to which she blushes at that.

Today though, F(x) were back at SM practicing. While taking a break from dancing, I went to find the other SHINee members for a chat. It was then I heard someone talking outside Mr Lee's office. The voice belonged to someone instanly recognisable: Stefan.

While not being able to hear clearly, I was able to make out some words that Stefan said, and it was:

"I would like to become an SM trainee."

Oh. My. Goodness.

~ ~ ~

A/N: The epilogue! 'MY Sister In SNSD' officially ends here. But I will post a sneak peek of the sequel.

Since I started this story, I have gathered a total of 2.1K reads! Extremely thankful to those who voted and commented on this story so far! I will bring more exciting SNSD themed stories in the near future!

Ah! SNSD is making a comeback soon! And so will Apink! I'm really looking forward to their new songs!

This epilogue is dedicated to 'andreajoy12' for being the story's most dedicated voter! Thank you all and I hope you enjoyed reading 'MY Sister In SNSD'!