Chapter 10 (Tiffany): Mi Young & Mi Yang

A/N: Releasing this early. Keep on voting this story and adding it to your libraries. I will update as constantly as I can.

~ ~ ~

We reached Stefan's house in what felt like a flash. Nothing seemed odd about this 3-storey building, but inside there, Stefan was trapped, kidnapped and in danger.

One of the officers stayed with me in the car, against my wishes to go charging into the house.

"Please don't hurt Mi Yang!" I pleaded to Officer Wong.

Yes, I finally figured out Stefan's Korean name. Officer Wong left me with Stefan's details. Now I think about it, my late mother kept talking about someone called 'Mi Yang' in the past. Turns out it was Stefan all this while. So, I wonder what else my father knew?

I continued staring anxiously at the house. There was not a single sound. Officer Wong instructed that they will only raid when they heard the sound of someone screaming, whether it was Stefan or his kidnappers.

I just could not take this tension. Stefan could be getting hurt. Then I had an Idea.

"STEFAN! MI YANG!" I hollered from the car. He needs to hear me!

"AHHH! Dowajuseyo Mi Young!" Stefans voice was heard.

"Move in!" Officer Wong commanded.

The armed police officers proceeded to break down the door. Just as they hit the door, the sound of gunshots were being heard from inside the house.

"Stay away from my son!" a crazed voice sounded coming from Stefan's 'father' I presumed.

More gunshots followed. I was already shedding tears. What was going to happen to Stefan?

Don't die...Stefan, I thought silently.

Another gunshot was heard. But that was followed by a window shattering. I then realised the situation I was in.

Someone shot a bullet from the house, which hit the passenger window of the police car, and disintegrated before hitting me square in the upper arm. I felt the excrucitating pain almost instantly.

"Ahh! Someone! I got shot!" I cried out loudly.

Fortunately, the police officer with me was not hurt severely. He dished out his mobile and immediately called for assistance and paramedics.

I was gradually weakening in pain. I was probably not going to stay concious for long.

Stefan, you got to hang in there! I thought.

Out of the blue, I heard one of the raiding police officers shout, "Door broken down! Get in!"

Thar's the last I heard before losing consciousness.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Sorry Tiffany fans :( I had to do this to make the story flow. Don't worry, as a spoiler, I'll tell you that  she'll be ok.