Preview To The Sequel

~ ~ ~

Working Title: The Deer Who Found Her Family (SNSD Fanfic)

Themes: Siblings, separated family, relationships.

Main Characters: Im Yoona (SNSD), Im Yoon Hee (OC).

Main Supporting Characters: Stefan Hwang (OC), Kim Ye Rim (OC), Krystal Jung (F(x)).

Minor Supporting Characters: Tiffany (SNSD), Lee Seunggi. Yoona's family.

Minor Roles / Cameos: Other SNSD Members, Jung Kyungho

Synopsis: After witnessing the arrival of Stefan, all the members are jealous of Tiffany, even though some of them (Yuri, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung) have siblings themselves. Yoona wishes to have a younger sibling the most amongst the members.

Elsewhere in Seoul, Yoonhee, an 18-year old student, is a fan of Lee Seunggi, the young Korean ballad singer. She has been his fan since high school and wishes to meet him one day. Yoonhee was told she was orphaned when she was younger, thus she had been living in an orphanage for much of her life.

Then, with the turn of the new year, news of Seunggi and Yoona's relationship was released across the globe. When news eventually reached Yoonhee, she was slightly upset that her dream idol was taken, but at the same time, she could not understand why she and Yoona have similar facial features.

Yoonhee knew about SNSD, and that people in school have told her she looked a little like a younger version of Yoona. Perhaps she could have a real family after all?

~ ~ ~

A/N: And that concludes 'MY Sister In SNSD'! I hoped you guys enjoyed reading, voting and commenting on this story. All of them were much well appreciated! In the meantime, do support 'The Assassin, My Twin?' and 'Run To You', especially if you are also Apink and Running Man fans respectively.

'The Deer Who Found Her Family' is the official sequel of 'MY Sister In SNSD'. YoonSeung and SooKyung moments will be in this upcoming story. Currently, I am on hiatus for anything related to SNSD, so I'm aiming to release this between late March and Apink's 3rd anniversary.

Do understand, and thanks again for your support :)

~PPGGFxion~