Chapter 23 (Tiffany): Going Home And Meeting...

~ ~ ~

"Passengers boarding Korean Air flight KOR 009 can head to gate A2 for borarding," the intercom at the airport terminal announced.

Sica and I were still shopping at the airport since we arrived around two hours ago. We wanted to bring back some stuff from Singapore, like we always did whenever we went overseas for performances. But that aside, yes, I was finally heading home, back to Korea. Going back together with my 8 other SNSD unnies and dongsaengs, F(x) and of course, my one and only brother, Stefan.

Haha, thinking about Stefan, I remembered his behaviour last night after our concert had ended. He was so agitated before he slept. Perhaps because he was not used to travelling with us yet. I could understand, I guess.

Then we'll have to meed Dad together at some point. That was Stefan's biggest worry. He kept asking me if Dad was a nice person, how he has been treating me, whether he was ok...the list goes on.

"Fany~" Sica shook me from my daze.

"Wae?" I asked her.

"Aren't you excited to be going back with your brother?" Sica asked me.

I nodded at that. Like I said, it had been the best visit to Singapore so far and I hope Stefan will have similar thoughts as mine when we arrive back in Seoul.

"Unnies!" I heard Seohyun's and Yuri's voices from afar. Seems like they were also done with their shopping.

"We bought some gifts for your beloved brother," Yuri announced.

Indeed, they did buy some items that Stefan liked a lot. He told me that he liked designer-brand leather jackets, headphones and a pair of ray band sunglasses. Unsurprisingly, Seohyun and Yuri bought the stuff that Stefan had mentioned. Hmm...was that was boys these days liked to wear?

As I thought about it, I asked, "How did you know he wanted these?"

"We may have sneaked a peek at your diary..." Yuri said embarrassed.

"Yah~" I whined. "Why did you do that?"

Seohyun then explained that Yuri felt bad not getting Stefan anything. So, thinking that I would have written down what Stefan had told me, she peeked at my diary while I was away. That was how she knew. Hm...surprise Stefan much?

"Anyway, thank you Yuri," I replied gratefully.

I then recognised a familiar smell (that thankfully wasn't Yuri's herbal medicine). It was sweet potatoes!

"Maknae's eating sweet potatoes again?" I teased her.

"I just bought a few here...they taste nice..." Seohyun answered.

"You are going to share some with Yonghwa oppa right?" Sica asked her.

"Aniyo! Unnie don't sound so serious..." Seohyun sounded shocked at the mention of her 'Sweet Potato partner'.

When we arrived at the gate, Stefan was in the middle of being teased by Sunny and Luna. I noticed that Krystal's arm was wrapped around his waist rather casually. Aw, they really do look compatible as a couple~

No doubt he was extremely surprised and thankful for Yuri and Seohyun's gifts. He was so thankful to the extent that he even bowed to them. Instantly, the members, including myself were all cracking up. I never expected my brother to be such a gagman.