Chapter 5

I throw my head back and let the liquid burn down my throat. I slam the shot glass back down onto the bench and shake my head, adjusting to the buzz. Cassandra is already ordering another two. I look down at my dress, it's tight, black, short and just over the perfect amount of revealing. Cassandra wears a bright red dress that's also quite short, but it's not as revealing as mine. The bartender slides us another shot and I throw it back down my throat. As I place the glass back down I glance back at Cassandra. My eyes pop out of my head as I see a man all over her. His hands are running down her back. They are kissing passionately, her tongue massaging against his. I turn away, wobbly walking to go somewhere else. I sit down on a couch far away from the ruckus of the pub. I glance across at a man who sits beside me. I quickly recognize him as Duane.

"Hey beautiful." He places his hand on my shoulder, playing with the strap.

"Go away." I slur, weakly pushing his hand away. I'm not in the mood for this.

"Why? You want this, why else would you have come here?"

"I don't want this with you." I go to stand up but he pulls me back down.

"What's wrong with me." I'm too drunk to be stuffed answering all these questions.

"You're my best friends boyfriend."

"I want you so much more." He mumbles, placing his hand on my upper thigh. I sigh.

"Go away Duane."

"What will I have to do to get you?" He mumbles.

"You're going to have to kill Lexi." I joke. He laughs.

"That might just be done." He stands up from beside me. "I'll get you in my bed one night Quinn." I shake my head.

"That's doubtful." I reply. Then without another word, he vanishes into the crowd. After another three shots another man comes up to me. He has choppy black hair and is breathtakingly good looking. He climbs right on top of me, straddling me against the couch. He starts kissing my neck ferociously. I don't do anything about it, letting him take advantage of me. I feel him growl into my neck and I raise an eyebrow. Did I just make him growl?

"Let's go somewhere more private." I look over his shoulder and see that we aren't that excluded from everybody else. I see Duane in the crowd staring at us with envy.

"Yeah." I breathe. He stands up, also pulling me up. I jump up onto him, I wrap my legs around his waist, he grabs me from underneath to support me. He then walks into a more private corridor. There are three over couples further down with the same idea as us, but they don't seem to notice us. He pins me against a wall, hastily pulls up my dress and leaving me in my underclothes. I notice one of the other couples are Cassandra and that other guy. I pull down on the on the hem of my guys shirt, causing him to glance up at me.

"Somewhere else." I whisper, my breath hot against his neck. He obliges, carrying me further down the hall and out the back of the pub. I kiss his neck, not really caring where he takes me as long as this happens. I need this to forget about Damien and Duane. Forget about my heartbroken best friend. Just to forget. I hear the sound of a sliding door open, not really caring I keep kissing him. Something solid presses against the back of my legs and I am pushed onto my back. I look up and realize I am lying inside the back of a van. He took me to his van, classy.

"Go back in further." He mumbles. I shimmy along the floor of the van until I am fully inside. I sit up and flick my blonde hair over my shoulder. 

"Come here." I say seductively. All he does is slam the sliding door closed, trapping me in the back of the van. What the heck? I grab my dress and pull the scrunched up fabric to my chest. I hear him climb into the front seat and start the engine. I then feel the van start moving. I gasp.

Have I been kidnapped?