The Lies I live in

• I don't mind as long as they are true in my eyes •

Baekhyun had always been able to see something nobody else can see. Since last year, he wasn't sure how.
But he saw him.

The boy.
With such long legs and tall muscular body. With large twinkly eyes and a cute pair of dimples. The sunshine in his eyes as he smiled at him.

Baekhyun could never forget the day when he first climbed in through his window. The day he first talked to him.
Baekhyun remembered how soothing it was as the boy's deep voice travelled down his eardrums.

"My name is Yeol."
He had said.

The first night they met, Baekhyun had his first kiss. He loved how Yeol's warm lips had moulded with his in such a syncing way. How he balanced Baekhyun with his hands on his back, as Baek's knees weaken. Baekhyun had slipped his fingers up his hair unconsciously as he tucked at him to pull him closer.

Baekhyun wasn't sure how and why he would kiss such a stranger that climbed into his room at midnight.

But he felt familiar. He felt...loved.

Many times after that Yeol had came to him every night. And they would cuddle together and watch movies on his Ipad. Or listen to Baekhyun's favourite songs. He had asked what Yeol likes to watch or listen, but Yeol would always say.

"You. My favourite thing is you. Nothing else."

And Baekhyun would feel warm creeped up his cheeks as Yeol planted another kiss on his forehead.

That year, Baekhyun was only 17. He had never dated anyone at that age. And he doubted his parents would ever let him date someone who he didn't even know.
Like where he came from or who he was. Except for his nickname.

So he never tells.

**

"Where are you from, Yeol?"
Baekhyun whispered to him one night.

Yeol tilted his head like he was thinking, before shrugging.
"I don't even know."

And then he would smile at Baekhyun and say.
"But it doesn't matters. Because Im yours. And I belong here."
He said as he placed his hand on Baekhyun's chest, tracing the place where his heart was at.

"You're mine?"

"Yes, Baek. Truly completely yours."
And he would locked Baekhyun in a deep kiss, savouring his scent. Baekhyun would always feel his heart racing as he placed his hands on Yeol's chest, supporting himself.

Yes. Yeol is Baekhyun's. And Baekhyun would never let anyone take him away.

Never.

***

A year later.

"This is the only way, Mr and Mrs Byun. He has to undergo the treatment to get better."
Dr Kim said as he flipped through Baekhyun's folder.

Mrs Byun was crying as Mr Byun held onto her.
"To get better?"
Mrs Byun whispered.

"Yes Mrs Byun. You know how he is. If this gets worse he might die."

"But we don't have money."
Mr Byun said.

Dr Kim took a deep breath before saying.
"Do the casino worth more than your son's life? Honestly?"

"He is already crazy anyway... I don't see how your treatment can make him feel better.."
Mr Byun trailed off as Mrs Byun looked at him wide eye.

"Honey!"
She shrieked before Mr Byun held her tighter, making her shut up.

"Doctor. You will not do this treatment on my son without my permission. And I will not give this permission yet without any money. That's all we have to say."
Mr Byun said in a firm tone as he walked away with Mrs Byun still sobbing with her hands covering her mouth like she was forbidden to say anything more.