Baekyeol

Chanyeol had confessed to Baekhyun the other day. And due to some special reasons, Baekhyun did not give him an answer. Chanyeol was starting to get worried, that Baekhyun did not return the feelings. He would collasped if Baekhyun rejected him. Chanyeol wasn't able to take in the truth even if he knew he had rare chances. He still hoped that miracles would happen.

Chanyeol waited anxiously , pacing around his room. Baekhyun said he was coming over. And the answer was going to be revealed. Sweat emerged from his palms and foreheads.

"Ding dong."

Gosh...he's here.

Chanyeol dashed to the door and opened it,revealing a young boy with fair skin, cute puppy eyes and swift brown hair with fringe covering his forehead.

Chanyeol's heartbeat went fast.
"Hi?" he started.

"Hey. Wanna have a walk at the park?"

"Sure."

And they strotted along down the road.

"So......." Chanyeol drawled.

"I thought about it. And......I knew I wasn't gay though." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol's heartbeat nearly stopped for a while. But Baekhyun wasn't finished.

"But....I really can't get you out of my head.. I think...I think I might like you too." A blush creeped Baekhyun's cheeks.

"You weren't gay..but you like me?" Chanyeol said, confused.

"I wasn't. But a cool guy with a great smile stole my heart." Baekhyun said, a shy smile plastered on his face.

"He must be cool huh? " Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yeah he is." said Baek smiling crazily.

Chanyeol turned around and locked Baekhyun against a tree nearby.

He leaned in until their faces were an inch close before whispering.

"I like you Baekkie."

"I like you too Channie." said Baek and he pulled Chanyeol closer and kissed him.

Fireworks tingled inside them and both of them felt great to have the other's lips feeling against their own.

Needing for air, they broke apart.

"Hahaha.." Chanyeol started to laugh out loud and Baekhyun joined in.

This supreme day was fulled of the new couple's glorious laughs.

Smile. :)