Hunhan part 1

An awesome moment when someone is doing the effort to make you smile. :)

Sehun, is a young 17 year old lad. He was once bullied when he was in junior high. And he was transfered to another school when he was in senior year. He was bullied because of his proud high looks . Students couldnt stand him putting his nose up high the whole time. And he was bullied , every evening by a bunch of tattooed , fierce looking boys, They beat him up, spit at him and left him harmed everytime.

That was exactly the main reason that he was quiet now. He never talked once since he arrived in the school. Students thought he was proud, but they didnt dare to approach him. And he was called "the ice prince" . Despite his handsome looks, he did attract some young ladies his age. But they only dared to admire him from far away.

Sehun had no friends. Eventhough some tried to talk to him. He closed himself to everyone. And he didnt smile even once. Always the cold poker face.

Until one day, a new student came. Luhan was the name. A young lad with curly brown hair gel up the front, sparkling eyes and a small cherry mouth. He was good looking. But Sehun never looked him in the eye.

Luhan, however was attracted to Sehun since they both met. He was curious by the way Sehun acted. And he was eager to find out the truth behind Sehun's poker face and make him smile again.

He was seated in front of Sehun. In the recess, Sehun rose up from his chair to go to his favourite tree to eat alone. But luhan stood up too and held out his hand.

"Im Luhan."

"Oh."

"And you are?"

"Sehun."

"......."

Sehun did not make the effort to continue the conversation and just walked out of the classroom coldly. Luhan stood frozen with his hand still handing out. What a cold man...he thought.

"I told you he was like that."
Tao , his neighbour walked towards him.

"I know. That's why Im more interested in him." Luhan said, staring out of the window.

"You really are the interesting luhan I knew. Good luck bro." Tao waved his hand and strolled out.

I wonder... Luhan sighed.

Sehun was sitting down by his tree. He didnt felt like eating today so he just stared at the blue sky. He didnt care about the boy just now. Many of them did that. In the end , he would be just like them, giving up and avoid him. There wasnt any true friendship or whatever in this world.
It did not exist.

But a hand tapped his shoulder. He turned around and met a pair of brown eyes with his own.

"Hi, I liked your tree too. Maybe you could share? " Luhan smiled at Sehun.

Sehun stared at Luhan. He liked that smile. The way Luhan's eyes curled like a crescent moon and small wrinkles showed at the edge of his eyes. But he quickly shaked the thought and looked at the sky without answering Luhan.

"Hmm.. bad mood? Or are you always like that?" Luhan tilted his head.

Seriously can this boy stop acting cute when he's not?! Sehun thought while he wasnt even sure if Luhan was really cute or not.

Sehun's frustrate seemed to show. Luhan smirked slightly and continued.
"I wished to see you smile. You know? .. And my wished always come true. You wait for that."

And he stood up and left. Leaving Sehun slightly unprepared .

Wish?...hm. Whatever.

The bell rings and Sehun swung his bag over his shoulders. He was walking down the corridor when he felt a familiar shadow beside him. He tried to ignore it and walk faster. But the "shadow" was faster.
Finally, he couldnt stand it.

"Would you stop it?!" Sehun shouted for the first time since he transfered.

"No" Luhan smiled.

"Urhh!" Sehun grabbed at his hair and continued walking.

Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand, stopping him.

"Let's walk together. No harm alright?"

Sehun thought for a monent before answering. "al..right."

They walked side by side. Luhan kept blabbering questions and even cracking some jokes but none of them work. Sehun seemed to keep ignoring and answering with some simple sentence.

Luhan sweared he was going to work harder.