Taohan oneshot

Tao leaned onto Luhan's shoulder with tears still streaming from his face.

"Tao....what happened?"
"Nothing...just very stress from training..." Tao whispered, slowly moving himself awkwardly away from the older boy.

"It's okay. It's normal to feel stress." Luhan said, pulling Tao back for a big hug, letting Tao smuggled his face into the crook of Luhan's neck. Luhan slowly patted the back of the younger lad, soothing the boy from his stress.

Tao rose his head and stared at Luhan.
Luhan's eyes met Tao's, and they froze for seconds, feeling a sense of tingling in their body. Luhan was first to break away and stared at the other direction blankly.

"Why are you so good to me?" Tao asked.

"W..why? cause your my dongsaengie...(younger bro)" luhan stuttered uncomfortably.

"I know. But why arent you like the other hyungs? Why are you different?" Tao whispered , leaning closer with every word.

"I...cause..I wanted to care for you. I dont know why." Luhan ended his sentence , slowly melting his lips into Tao's. Their eyes were shut close. Heartbeats fast. Butterflies fluttering. Warmth in their hearts. Feelings that could never be described whenever they were beside each other. The need of having each other.

Love.

Luhan realized what he was doing and quickly pushed away from Tao.

"We..we shouldnt be doing this.." He murmured softly, but loud enough for Tao to hear.

Hurt was formed in Tao's eyes. He looked down with disappointment written on his face. A tear dripped. Containing all his despair.

Luhan was shocked at Tao's reaction. He didnt know what to do. If he pulled him in a a hug, there would be misunderstanding. He couldnt risk seeing Tao cry. What he could only do was hold on to his hand.

"I...." He stuttered..

"It's okay. Im fine." Tao replied rather coldly, taking his hand away from Luhan's. He then walked out of the room without even bothering to look back.

Luhan stood frozen in the room. Tao had never spoken like that before. It hurt. So much that he didnt even realize that his eyes too began to form tears.

Maybe...maybe he did like Tao. Like, not love yet. Cause it hurt, so damn much when he walked out on him. Maybe he could give Tao a chance. Maybe they could really make it through. But what if? What if their friendship vaporized in thin air because of their relationship. It was so frustrated that Luhan began to grab at his hair, messing it around roughly.

He made a decision. He couldnt. He couldnt live without Tao. And the kiss. He actually longed for another one. To feel Tao's rough lips on his own.

Luhan wiped away his tears with the back of his hand and strotted out to find Tao. He went to Tao's room and knocked before going in. There sat Tao with red eyes. Luhan dashed forward and crashed his lips into Tao's without a further word. Tao was shocked by Luhan's actions. His eyes widen but soon melted into the kiss.

It lasted for a while before they pulled away.

"I like you. Tao. I meant it." Luhan said, gasping.

"You meant it.." Tao repeated blankly,

"Yes. Tao. "

"I really like you too. Luhan. "

"Im glad." Luhan smiled at Tao, showing his small dimples at the side of his lips, and embraced him into a warm hug.

Tao hugged back, afraid to lose him again.

"Promise me...promise me you wont cry again .." Luhan whispered into Tao's ears.

"Promise me you wont leave me."