Hunhan

"Hey. XiaoLu. Im going to film you if you don't mind." Sehun held his video camera while waiting for Luhan's response.

"Eh, what for?" Luhan scratched his head and smiled awkwardly.

"For ...fun..Like a video for Exo..erm..yeah." Sehun stuttered.

"Okay...But what do you want me to say?"

"Well..easy. You just do your own things or whatever and I'll just follow you around."

"That's weird. But okay." Luhan agreed, chuckling at Sehun's cuteness.

"One, two , three, start." Sehun said, pressing down the start button.

"Erm. Hi...haha..ha.."Luhan started off quite awkwardly.

"Hi. XiaoLu. Introduce yourself . " Sehun joined in.

"Im Exo's Luhan. 24years old. Im the main vocal . Hmm..yeah.."

"You have the cutest face and the manliest personality." Sehun stated.

"I do?" Luhan laughed.

"Yeah. You do. And that's why I like you the most out of everybody. Good personality. Sometimes so cute, sometimes funny. And freaking handsome all the time." without realizing to, Sehun bluttered out his thoughts.

"Wow. You like me the most? Haha. " Luhan blushed a bit.

"Yeah..well, continue the filming." Sehun mumbled.

So, Luhan did his own things. He felt quite uncomfortable to have a camera following him around. Sometimes, he communicate with Sehun through the camera. Cracking some jokes together, smiling at each others idiotness,

"Hey. Aren't we filming for quite a long time already?" Luhan stated.

"Yeah."

"Aren't you tired? And what about the others filming?"

"Actually...Im not. I enjoyed watching you..and ... Im only planning to film you anyway.." Sehun mumbled through a blush.

"Huh....so....erm..why?"

"I ..Okay. I like you. And I just used filming for an excuse to stare at you the whole day.."

"Sehun-ah..."

"I really like you. I really do. " Sehun stared at Luhan firmly.

"I like you too. Sehun. Im so comfortable around you everytime." Luhan said , slightly reaching his hands to touch Sehun's face.

"Then have me. Im yours." Sehun said, leaning close and their lips met. The camera was simple tossed aside. Sehun put his hands around Luhan's neck and straddled him on the sofa.

Luhan's hands were also slipped across Sehun's waist, holding him tightly.

They kissed in sync, carresing each others face and tasting each other hungrily.

Sehun pulled apart and whispered.
"XiaoLu..your lips were so soft . hahaa." he chuckled.

"Yours were almost the same. It tasted sweet actually."

"Ewwie.." They laughed together.

"I want them again. " Luhan demanded and pulled Sehun close again.

"Have me forever.." Sehun whispered huskily before his lips touched Luhan's.