Xiuhan

Exo was making their comeback in March. They trained for so long and finally got to perform their new song. It was a powerful song requiring a lot of hard and tiring dance moves.

After their comeback performance, the members were all drenched with sweat, panting and gasping . Luhan went to get a towel to dry himself. His throat was starting to feel a bit dry and he was about to find a drink when someone passed a bottle to him.

"Here, you must be thirsty." Xiumin handed him water while using the towel to dry his own wet hair. Flipping it side to side, rinsing off the sweat.

Luhan took the water and gulped a mouthful.
"Thanks."
He couldnt help but stared at Xiumin drying off his hair. It was quite...sexy, he thought.

He couldnt have torn his gaze off but he was caught staring. Xiumin's eyes met Luhan's and Luhan quickly moved his gaze away.

How embarrasing...

After they rest, they lined up in the parking lot to wait for their van . Finally a van approached. Only one? The members were all confused. Their manager got down and explained that the other van had broke down , so they would need to squeeze for a little bit.

Luhan got up first, getting the last seat beside the window. Then, Xiumin got up next to him, sitting so close that their shoulders bumped against each other.

More members started to squeeze into the van. And Luhan was particularly being squeezed against the window with Xiumin breathing up his neck. Luhan's heartbeat fastened, breathing heavier...he felt hot, and his cheeks were growing red.

Finally , Kai , D.O, Chen and Tao werent able to squeeze in anymore so they had to take the manager's car instead. It was so uncomfortable inside the van that they moved a lot to adjust themselves to the best spot. Xiumin wriggled a bit and accidentaly sat on Luhan's crouch. Luhan yelped but Xiumin did not seem to notice.

Luhan's member was getting hot and hard. He blushed... It was so so embarrasing to get a boner in a situation like this.

"Er...Xiumin?"

The elder lad turned around, facing Luhan, nose about to bump into each other.
"Yeah?"

"Can you..er move a bit?" Luhan said pointing towards his spot.

Xiumin looked down and smirked at him.
"Oh..sorry. Getting hard I see?" He teased.

"Shut up..and move!" Luhan whispered .

Xiumin was not going to move.
"I dont have any space to move anymore as you can see?"

Luhan looked to the side, finding Suho sleeping, body slightly drooping to their side.

"Urgh...fine. " He mumbled.

"Have some fun while we go." Xiumin said, and rock his hips side to side, causing friction to Luhan's crouch.

Luhan let out a moan, causing a few members to look back at him weirdly.

"Sorry..mmh..." Luhan said while moaning uncontrolably..face flushed red.

He glared at Xiumin.
Xiumin just made a funny face back and kept dancing while wriggling his hips.

Xiumin then suddenly felt a pair of lips breathing down his neck. He paused.

"You wanna play, huh? let's do it then." Luhan whispered .

He cupped Xiumin's face hard and turned it around, slamming his lips roughly against Xiumin's. Xiumin was shocked at first. But hell knows Luhan is too hot to refuse. He kissed back.

Some heated moments at the back. The other members peeped and decided to pretend they saw nothing. But the moaning sounds from the back was indeed hard to ignore.

After a long journey, they finally reached their dorms. The members scrambled out of the van, finally free from the disturbance and tiredness.

Luhan and Xiumin wouldnt have stop, but the manager told them to leave the van. And they did. Luhan withdrew himself from Xiumin and stepped down the van with swollen lips, still holding Xiumin's hands.

They stared into each others eyes.
"It's amazing."
They breathed out together.