Fate. Truth

The door creaked open and a doctor entered. It was an old man, beards and hair in a purely white colour. He looked kind somehow and gave Luhan a soothing feeling.

Luhan glanced at him with curious eyes as he slowly lowered himself onto a chair beside the bed.

"I see you have questions?" The old man spoke.

"Yes. I have lost memories and I wanted to know why I lost them and what are they?" Luhan breathed out slowly.

The old man hesitated and stared silently for a while before nodding his head.

"There was always a reason behind everything that happened. You lost them simply because you were meant to lose them."

"But they are coming back bit by bit. Shouldn't you tell me already?" Luhan bit his lips in frustration. His head throbbed against him in pain.

"This is your choice. If I tell you that it was you who agreed to erase your memory, that it was so horrible you wanted to destroy it, would you still bear to hold the truth?" The old man raised his eyebrows and looked in interest at Luhan.

This had made Luhan thought twice. Would he regret?

"It was...me?" Luhan whispered.

"Yes."

"Could you erase it again if I couldn't take it?" Luhan looked up.

"Yes but it will take you more than a years and let me remind you that it will be terrifying." He spoke in a calm tone.

Luhan made a deep breath and spoke certainly.

"I thought. And I wished to know."

"Very well. But be sure to not turn crazy after this. I will help click open your memory." The old man said.

Then he stood up from his seat and leaned in towards Luhan. The old man placed a finger on Luhan's temple, soothing it and tapped it thrice, whispering words Luhan had never heard before.

With a doom of darkness, Luhan felt himself fall into his own mind. A deep deep pit which does not wish to be discovered.

A sudden light blinded Luhan's eyes and he was standing in the backyard of the hospital. He saw himself, a younger him, crouching over an injured rabbit with a sign of worry and pity in his eyes.

He was about to cry when another boy came. He had a familiar jet black hair and Luhan recognised him as Lay.

I knew he was in my memory. Luhan thought.

Lay leaned over and spoke.
"I can heal your rabbit. "

Luhan looked at him in the eye and they both smiled.

He handed Lay the rabbit and they both watch as Lay created some sparkling lights around the rabbit. In just mere minutes and the rabbit was healed.

"Wow! Thanks! Your power is awesome..unlike mine...always destroying..."

"No..it never is.."

And the scene shifted again. This time in the room. Luhan laid in bed as Lay sat beside him.

The Luhan was looking very defeated and had tears in his eyes again.
Lay held him by the hand as Luhan spoke.

"I looked pathetic ain't I. I can't even control the freaking pearl."

"Course not . It never is. Trust me." Lay looked into his eyes.

"You always tell me that. " Luhan whispered as he leaned in to Lay.

"Because it's the truth." Lay spoke in a soft tone before closing the gap between Luhan and him.

Luhan looked in shock as he saw himself and Lay in the memory, kissing like they only have each other. That's why Lay had seemed so familiar, so....

The scene changed again as Luhan stood in the backyard again.

The test laboratory stood there as Luhan in the memory stood inside. Lay stood outside and so were the other doctors.

Luhan took off his bracelet and his power was overwhelmed again. Luhan had realized that his power from before was way much more powerful then he now was.

He watched in terror as the Luhan completely lost control. The test lab was blown apart and so were the others. Everything was ruined and everyone went running away from him. Only Lay stood still where he had stood.

He took a deep breath and charged towards Luhan. A terrifying scream with an enormous burst of sparkle, everything was calmed again.

Scene changed.

The Luhan was in his room again sobbing , screaming and kicking in a way nobody could control.

"Tell me! Tell me what happened to him!" Luhan screamed in a hoarse voice as he turned to grab the old man's collar, shaking it madly.

"Luhan. Please stop this nonsence."

"I won't until you freaking tell me!"

"Alright he is in serious treatment. He is unconsious and nobody knows if he would ever be consious again! And all we know is he had risked his powers to save you and his powers were ruined! No more! You understand! So for God's sake, control yourself. For him."

The old man shouted and wiped a tear whispering.
"My only son....."

The Luhan went still , his eyes were completely blank and tears streamed out. His knees gave out and he slammed to the ground.

"Lay....."

From that day onwards Luhan never spoke a single word. Lay never woke up either. Luhan was always working like a robot and he refused to eat. He was so sure that it was all his fault Lay was like this.

Until one day.
"Do you want me to remove your memories. You can't live on like this." The old man spoke.

"Yes. Please." Luhan whispered.

Luhan's vision darkened and he was back in real life.

He blinked a few times and realized that he had been crying. His cheeks were wet and the old man stood quietly beside.

"I did this.... Lay...he..."

"He woke up a few months after you forgot."

Luhan could feel himself trembled.

"Im gonna leave you alone and see how you take this okay? Don't tell Lay I told you. And by the way, Im not gonna let anyone in for a few days, including Lay. You need control ." The old man said and patted Luhan's shoulder lightly.

"Okay.." Luhan hardly whispered as he closed his eyes.