Fate. Here.

Luhan slided his smooth hand over his silver bracelet, cupped on both of his hands as he watched the outside of his window.

He had not been outside for a long time. He was considered dangerous. He felt hopeless and angry at the same time of himself for being born like that. Not that he didn't like the doctors here. They were all kind and helped him a lot in his experiments every week.

With these thoughts, he felt a gush in his body and his bracelet vibrated, turning a pheonix red. He breathed in and out continuously, controlling his own powers. Thanks to his bracelet, his over powers were better controlled.

As a level A patients with the most powerful body in the world, he could lose control at anytime, anywhere. So, he was being kept inside.

Suddenly, he had felt a gush of wind from outside. He trembled and twitched slightly. This power...was almost as equal as his.

Luhan peeped closer and slowly he could see two power trained guards, wearing well anti power suits, clutching a twitching boy inside. There was almost a tornado around the boy. He seemed unable to control his powers. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows and stared. He had hated seeing people suffer.

After a while, the doctor came out and wrapped two identical bracelets onto the boy's wrist. The wind slowly died down and the boy went limped in the doctor's arms.

Luhan stepped back and he hadn't realize that his window still was all broken. Damaged from the big wind. Because that his room was the only one facing the gate , it was the only one damaged from the wind.

Luhan sighed and pressed the help button for some request.

The boy looked familiar to Luhan. Maybe not his face , but his conditions that made Luhan felt that he wasn't hopeless and he wasn't alone.

***

Room 118.

Luhan looked up and smiled.

So this was the boy's room.

He had requested for a visit to the boy. Maybe get to know him a bit.

The doctor happily granted his wish as he had seldom see Luhan trying to communicate with other patients. He was always quiet, and staring out of his window.

With a knock and a push, Luhan went inside.

The boy looked alarmed when he saw Luhan entering. He sat up very still and shyly glanced at Luhan as he walked in.

This boy was indeed very attracting, the boy thought. But he immediately shrugged off the thought.

"Do...do I know you?" He asked.

"No. " Luhan answered with a smile.

"Then...why are you.."

"You damaged my room that day." Luhan said.

"Im so sorry... It wasn't my control and hell im so sorry I.." The boy started his panic attack.

"Nevermind haha why are you so panic?" Luhan laughed charmingly.

"Oh...You just came here to tell me that?"

"Nah. Just wanted to know you. And your condition was almost the same with me. You made me feel ..accompanied?" Luhan shrugged.

"Wow..oh..sure. Im..Im Sehun. Nice to meet you." Sehun extended his hand and smiled at Luhan.

"Im Luhan. Nice to meet you." Luhan took his hand and his eyes curved into a beautiful crescent moon.

It might be fate..that I met you. Or not.

***