Wushu love?

Tao was scretching his body for martial art practice after a tiring day. Although he was tired, he still insisted to practice every day . And that was the reason for his success.

"Practice makes perfect."

Tao began doing some easy moves first. Like splitting, doing the bridge etc.

On the other hand, Luhan peeped through the door. He was amazed by the way Tao moved. The way he could glow in the daylight. He didnt even notice he was staring until he realized Tao was walking towards him.

Tao opened the door and stared down at Luhan, half smiling.

"Hey. What are you peeping for?"

"Nothing... It was just....wow." Luhan scratched his head shyly.

"Wanna learn?" Tao asked, grabbing Luhan's hand and leading him to the open space without an answer.

"Here. The basics." Tao scretched his arms and curved it, adjusting it above his head and lifting a leg up.

Luhan did the same. But it just wasnt same with Tao. He was starting to get frustrated when Tao spoke up.

"Hey , hold up. Be patient." Tao put his arms on Luhan's and leaned in to adjust Luhan's pose. He was so into his job until he realized he was actually hugging Luhan from the back, face just inches from him.

Luhan seemed to notice it earlier and had hid his face down, blushing furiously.

Tao didnt know what happened next. What happened next was all in his heart's control. He didnt know why, he didnt know how. He just did it.

He kissed Luhan.

It was just a small peck. But it made the two boys red from the neck to the face. Luhan kept looking away.

Awkward filled the room. All they felt, was tension, tension and tension.

Tao finally cleared his throat.
"Em..sorry."

Luhan lifted his head up.
"For what?"

"For kissing you?" Damn it turned out as a question.

"It's not illegal anyway....it's actually kind of..amazing really." Luhan murmured softly.

"Really?...erm actuallyilikeyousincetraineedays."

"What?" Luhan turned and met eyes with Tao.

"I said...i like you since trainee days."
Blushes appeared on Tao's pale skin.

Luhan let out an adorable chuckle and said. " I like you too silly."

He gave Tao a passionate suck on the mouth and left with a dash.

Still red in the face, Tao stared at the door blankly.

"I can't believe it. I....I finally did it."