Seoul Love

"Tao-ya, anywhere you wished to go? Hyung is going to fullfill your wishes today." Luhan said to his beloved Tao smiling at his desk while rolling a pen in his hands.

"Namsan! I wanna go Namsan to ride the kabel car and others!" Tao almost screamed out of excitement.

"Hmm..it's not far. Let's go. We'll be back before tomorrow." Luhan stood up to pack his backpack for the trip.

"Yeah!" Tao skipped into his room to styled up his hair. Although the younger boy was very tall in height, he still act like a little boy who needed brother's love. And to him, Luhan was perfect.

He was always protective towards Tao. Always buying him things, take caring of him, loving him, like the boy in their relationship. And yea, they were together. For two months now.

Luhan checked for the nearby Seoul bus ticket box location before taking Tao's hand and leading his way. Tao was not yet good with the Korea locations as he only came for one year. He grasped onto Luhan's hand tightly and followed the way.

"We're here." Luhan said while pressing the buttons to buy two tickets to Namsan.

Tao however, was studying the map and could not find his beloved Namsan's name in the map.

"Hey, where's Namsan? " Tao tucked onto Luhan's sleeves while demanding , pouting his lips.

Luhan glanced over and pointed towards their own location in the map.
"We're here. And we're taking the bus here to the Namsan kabel car station. No?"

Tao was dazed. "Namsan...'kabor'?" He repeated blankly.

"Kabor?haha..omo Tao." Luhan laughed at Tao's silly pronouncation on the 'kabel' car.

"That one like this?" Tao mimicked the kabel car and began to tiptoed on his feet to look like he was rising up.

"Yeah ..." Luhan chuckled at Tao's cuteness.

"Aha!" Tao giggled a funny giggle to show his excitement happily.

Luhan embraced the younger lad and pecked Tao on the lips.
"How could you be so cute ..ohmy Tao." He murmered softly.

Finally the bus arrived and they took half an hour until they reached the kabel car station.

Tao grabbed Luhan's hand and excitingly skipped into the station. When they arrived in front of the kabel car, ready to take off. Tao felt a tuck behind him. He looked over and found a paled-face Luhan grabbing at him to prevent from going into the kabel car. Oh jeez, he forgot about Luhan's phobia of heights.

"Hey hey...it's okay. Han-nie?" Tao whispered soothingly into Luhan's ears. "It's gonna be alright, i promised. I'll hold your hand all the way."

"I...okay...i'll try..." Luhan murmured and slowly followed Tao's steps into the kabel car. There were only two of them in the kabel car. After they were safely on board, the kabel car took off.

Luhan gave out a yelp and squatted down, shaking while holding onto everything near him. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he chanted.
"Please dont...No..I can do this.. Please..."

Tao squatted down next to him and pulled him close. He could feel Luhan shaking beneath him and he felt that it was all his fault for letting Luhan like this. They should be happy for the trip, not like this. It's all his fault.
"Im really sorry, Luhan..." Tao said.

"It's....okay..im..okay," Luhan gave a weak smile and continued to close his eyes, chanting.

After a while they reached. Tao moved Luhan out and let him rest on a bench.
"Are we? are we going down the same way?"

"Erm..yes.."

"Ohno..I cant...Aish..." Luhan said, frustrated.

"Im so sorry Luhan..." Tao said, almost crying for feeling wrong.

"Hey ..it's okay. Let's go. Aren't you so excited before?" Luhan smiled, taking Tao's hands and going to the Seoul tower .

They took an elevator up and were both awed by the beautiful scenery of Korea's city, Seoul. It was fantastic and they both played the telescope too. Pranking each other by standing in front of it so they were blocking each other's view.

Finally they went down to the locket department and bought a couple locket coloured blue. They each wrote down words they were saying to each other and clipped it on the fence of Seoul Tower.

Luhan's locket:

To Tao-ya. I love you forever! Let's live forever with each other. My forever perfect Kungfupanda Tao.

Luhan<3Tao!

Tao's locket:

Luhan hyung I love you. Im sorry for making you ride the kabel car. Im going to pay back by rewarding you tonight! haha! xD

Luhan saw Tao's locket and blushed furiously. Tao immediately snatched the opportunity to kiss Luhan on the mouth. He hold onto luhan's waist to deepen the kiss. Luhan however pushed his tongue inside Tao'mouth and explored the amazing world. They were lost into their own world until they heard fireworks.

They glanced up and enjoyed the fireworks, lighting up their world.

Luhan kissed Tao on the mouth and whispered.
"Love you. "

"Love you too silly."