Taohun

"Okay guys. Breaktime!" Their manager shouted across the shooting area, informing the lads that they could rest for a bit.

Sehun stopped posing for the camera and took off his heavy jacket, despite of the hot weather. He gently put the jacket on the clothing racks and decided to head for the bathroom. He wasn't exactly in need for the bathroom but he thought he could have a cool break and washed his face for a while.

The bathroom was empty. Sehun scooted in and arrived at the sink. He splashed the water around and raised it to his lowered face.

Splash.Splash.Splash.

Sehun felt much cooler and less tiring. He stared in the mirror, admiring his bare face . Suddenly a noise startled him. He turned around to face Tao, leaning against the door, smirking at him.

"So confidents with your bare face huh?"

"Well, not a big deal. It wasn't that bad." Sehun mumbled.

"I agreed."

"What?" Sehun was confused with Tao's reply. What did he agree with?

"I agreed that your bare face isn't that bad. In fact..I think it is awesome." Tao said, walking towards Sehun and pinned him to the wall.

"Oh gosh...what are you doing.." Sehun mumbled between a blush. He secretly admired this hyung for a long time and now he was pinning him to the wall. Was this a kind of dream or what? Did he fell asleep in the bathroom?

"I think you are beautiful. "

"You...you liked me?" Sehun dared him.

"Yeah...I think I might. " Tao replied.

"Well, I liked you too so hurry up."

Tao chuckled and slammed his lips against the younger's. Their lips moved roughly and fiercely together. Determined to eat each others face off.

This heat moment was sadly interuppted by D.O walking in.

"Oh my god...Im sorry..." D.O clasped his mouth with his hands embarrasingly.

"Nahh..it's okay." mumbled Tao in disappointment.

"Er...by the way. The shooting was about to continue .. so ..yeah. bye." D.O said in a rush and dashed off.

Tao looked at Sehun and they both shrugged.

"Didn't he come for the toilet?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he wasn't. Come on."
Tao pecked Sehun on the lips and entwined his fingers with Sehun, dragging him out of the bathroom.

"Promise me you won't leave." Sehun said.

"I promise. I love you kay?" Tao said , tightening his fingers around Sehun's.

"Love you too." Sehun said between a cute smile. Eyes curved in a crescent moon.