Kaisoo

Sincerely apologies to you guys. :) Enjoy.

*****
Kai was a normal student. He just turned seventeen and was some how feeling jealous , of his other friends who had found their true love. Although he knew it would be some puppy loves, but he would rather give it a try.

His desk mate , Kyungsoo was always giving advises about love. About " You're too annoying to her. You're too young for him...etc."

They were best friends , and they talked a lot in school.

One day, in counseling class, the teacher came up with a new topic. That was Love.

She suggested a new game for the students to play.

Each students would get a coloured paper snipped in half with various kind of patterns. Then, they would be given a song's time to find their other half in class.

The students were all excited to meet their other half.

Kai held onto his paper as his gaze wandered excitedly around the class. Who would it be?

The teacher played the song. And Kai got up and went in search. He put his paper with lots of students but it just won't fit.

Kai was frustrated. He had found almost everyone but none of them fit.

A song ended and Kai was the only one left standing.

The teacher held up Kai's paper and asked who was the other half.

Suprisingly, Kyungsoo stood up. He held a same paper in his hands.

Kai was shocked. He had never even thought, that the mate would be his desk mate, just right next to him.

The teacher gestured Kai to sit with Kyungsoo before explaining.

"Love is like that.
Some people are eager to find love. Some are just sitting there, waiting for their perfect mate to find them.
Some found their mate really quickly, some searched throughout the world and gained nothing.
The last ones are the ones who searched though the whole world and not realized that the perfect one is just right beside you."

Kai stared at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo turned around to meet his gaze.

Their eyes met for a long time. Kai was searching , for the meaning of love, in Kyungsoo's eyes. Desperation, regret.

After a moment , Kyungsoo broke eye contact and pieced their papers together.

Kai held Kyungsoo's hand in his own and they fit so perfectly like the papers.

Perfectly mine . And I never realized. Kai thought.

"I...never thought about it. But now I realized I should have consider you."Kai started to talk to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo merely stared at him with his wide eyes, waiting for him to finish.

"So...would you like to be my boyfriend?" Kai stated firmly.

"Guess we could give it a try." Kyungsoo smiled .

His heart shaped smile just lit up Kai's whole world.

He embraced Kyungsoo and kissed his neck.

His best friend. Who could have thought the feelings they had for each other had already cross the limits as friends?