Breaking of Baekyeol

Chanyeol felt his heart dropped when he watched the news on his computer.

[CONFIRMED] Exo's Baekhyun and Snsd's Taeyeon are currently dating about four months.

His mouth opened and he wasn't able to close it back. Baekhyun..His Baekhyun. And they were dating for four months and he didn't know anything about this.

Chanyeol felt something cold on his face and he reached for it only to find tears. He chuckled bitterly and banged his head on the table.Even his tears wasn't in his control anymore. Normally he was strong and was always cheering people up, now Baekhyun only made him weak.

He couldn't stand it. He had to comfirm it his own.

Chanyeol wiped his tears away, breathed in and put on a forcingly cheerful face as he rushed out of his room to Baekhyun's dorm.

He knocked. And after a few minutes Baekhyun came out and froze when he saw Chanyeol.

"Yeollie..? Erm...."

He wasn't able to finish when Chanyeol pinned him to the wall and stared into his eyes.

"Was it real? "

Baekhyun looked down and pursed his lips silently. Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun's jaw and pushed his head up to face him.

"Was it?"

"......"

"Baek. How can you hide this from me?"

"I....im sorry. I didn't know how to tell you."

"......"

"Yeol?"

"Do you love her?"

"..Yes. Yes I do.."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes Yeol.....I..."

Chanyeol put a finger on Baekhyun's lips to shush him up.

"Then Im happy."
Chanyeol forced a smile at Baekhyun but something dripped and fell on Baekhyun's shirt.

"Yeol...You're crying..you...." Baekhyun proceeded to wipe Chanyeol's tears but Chanyeol held him back.

"Don't. Im fine..Im fine. "

Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun's hand and begun to walk away.

"Yeol..." Baekhyun followed up.

"Congratulations Baek. I wished the best for you." Chanyeol whispered and turned to wave at Baekhyun, telling him to stop following him.

His face was a mess. Tears weren't stopping. A fake ugly and awful smile was plastered on his face.

"Yeol! "
Baekhyun cried as he watched his best friend walked away.

Why...why were you holding back? You stupid idiot. Why were you still smiling like an idiot when you were feeling so terrible inside? Why didn't you yell at me? For betraying you for a girl?

I didn't want to be gay. So I choose her. Im so sorry Yeol. I really do love you before.

A/N: It's so sad that Baekyeol ended. Just a short fiction to show my feelings now. So sad... But feel happy for Baek. Be relieved because it's Taeyeon, a good sister and girlfriend that could take care of Baek. :)

Be happy.