one

today was the day that my school had the pleasure of gaining another male student. rumors had been circulating that he was another very attractive male.

and there were also rumors circulating that he was gonna take my virginity.

this is something that a lot of the guys, both seniors, like me, and some juniors have been trying to get for about two years. and let me tell you, being the only virgin in the senior class is one of the most... uncomfortable things.

basically every girl hates me because most guys pay attention to me, and not them. guys are always trying to make moves on me, and none of them get that i would like to stay a virgin.

the only guys who haven't tried with me are my best friends, jackson, mark, and jaebum. though when they did start talking to me, i was pretty nervous that they only wanted to get in my pants. but who could blame me for thinking that when all of them have a record of sleeping around.

luckily, they're all pure when they are around me, and i trust they would never do something like that.

and the only girl who doesn't wish i was dead is my best friend jimin. there have been a couple times she was jealous of all the lovely attention i get, but she's never been as bad as basically every other girl i know.

so yeah, my life isn't the easiest, and now with the new guy, i could feel it wasn't gonna get easier.

-