twenty nine

two weeks later

yugyeom and i left decided to skip two weeks of school together, just to take a break from kunpimook and all the drama.

after all, the party turned out to be worse than expected. 

anyways, we were currently laying on his bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

and that's when i started to think about how amazing of a human he was.

and how in just over a month, i managed to fall in love with him.

"yug, i really don't know what i would do without you." i whispered as he soothingly rubbed my back.

he pulled me slightly closer to him. "what do you mean?" 

"you're such a great person. you've been rescuing me since you got here. you're so nice and sweet. i'm so thankful." i smiled as i looked into his eyes.

"of course i would save you," he pecked my lips. "i love you."

my heart fluttered. "i love you too." 

he kissed me again before i could respond, this one far more passionate. 

and quickly, the kiss got more heated, and his hands started to move towards my lower body as mine found their way under his shirt. 

as we continued to make out, our clothes started flying off.

and that night, i gave kim yugyeom my virginity.

-

a/n:

this is not the end ! there's one more chapter !