eight

yugyeom made a smart choice and followed me back to my table. but then of course when we went to sixth period, he kept asking me why i wanted him to sit with me so badly.

and i told him multiple times that it was my friends who wanted him, and that he shouldn't be associated with kunpimook.

but for some reason he didn't believe me.

"i think you like sitting with me." he whispered to me as the teacher gave a lecture.

i rolled my eyes. why was he so annoying? 

"can you shut up and pay attention?"

he smiled before turning his attention to the teacher.

i secretly watched him as he then took out his phone, typing something quickly, smirking, and then putting his phone away.

before i could even question what it was, my phone buzzed, and i instantly knew.

i took out my phone, reading the text notification from him that read, "i'm sorry about earlier."

i glanced up at him to see if he was watching me. he wasn't, which allowed me to smile a little.

i texted him back quickly, telling him, "don't worry about it. but don't bring it up again."

as his phone buzzed, he looked shocked that i had texted him back.

after reading the message, me looked at me and grinned.

seconds later, my phone buzzed again. this text read, "i think me and you should hang out :) today after school?"

what the fuck?

how? why? i'm so confused.

i put my phone back in my pocket without texting him back.

i'm sure he'd try to bring up the topic again in our next class together.

-