twenty six

yugyeom and i went to school right at lunch time.

we spent the first half of the day discussing what to do about our feelings for one another and what to do about kunpimook and jimin.

i'll tell you this much, we decided to start a relationship, and i couldn't be happier.

but then of course, when i walked into the cafeteria with yugyeom, and i saw jimin sitting at my table with my best friends, i instantly got pissed.

yugyeom and i sat down and before anyone hold greet us, i opened my mouth.

"jimin, why the fuck are you sitting here?"

everyone looked shocked except for yugyeom.

"lyric, are you-"

"i cannot believe you. after everything we have been through, you go and do some dumb shit like this? and why? because you're so jealous of a bunch of guys wanting me? well get over it because i don't want them and you're just being a stupid and immature bitch."

"okay fuck you, lyric. i'm sorry that yeah i want a bit of attention. and i'm sorry that bambam and his friends and yugyeom were my only source. but i'm not sorry that i'm not a little stuck up virgin who's actually a fucking psycho." jimin stood from her seat.

and i did the same, ready to honestly fight her.

"at least i'm not a bitchy whore." i smiled.

and then she scoffed before attacking me. both of us started punching and scratching and everyone was screaming and shouting and i could feel cameras on us.

when someone broke us up, i was expecting it to be yugyeom or one of the boys or someone who works at the school.

but instead it was kunpimook.

"babes, you don't have to fight over me." he smirked as he pulled me away from jimin and wrapped both arms around me. "are you okay, sexy?"

i instantly pushed him off of me at the same time that yugyeom stood up and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"fuck you kunpimook. you can't stop someone's feelings by forcing them to have sex with someone else." yugyeom removed one of his arms to flip him off.

"yugyeom, buddy, it doesn't matter what you do or say. lyric will always belong to me and that's that." kunpimook smirked. "and so will jimin. and so will half the girls in this cafeteria. so go ahead and date her and have a cute, sexless relationship. i'll be the one to take her virginity."

-