seventeen

jimin was standing against a locker, surrounded by kunpimook, jinyoung, and youngjae.

how did i fail to notice them leaving their seats?

more importantly, why did they leave their seats?

none of them noticed me standing outside the cafeteria, only about 15 feet away.

the four of them were talking lowly, so i couldn't actually hear what they were saying.

but i could see jimin's facial expressions.

she went from having a pissed off expression to a lustful smile.

and i could slightly see that kunpimook and his two friends were all smirking.

i didn't know what to do. i couldn't say anything in case i was wrong about assuming that jimin was gonna have sex with kunpimook. or one of his friends. or all them.

so i decided to hope for the better in her. and i walked back into the cafeteria for the last few minutes of lunch, acting like i saw nothing.

when i got back to the table, all of the boys looked concerned.

"is she okay? did you two talk it out?" jaebum asked as i sat down and sighed.

"nope. i was gonna try to talk to her but i saw something interested instead."

i then nodded my head towards the table that usually occupies kunpimook and jinyoung and youngjae.

the four of them turned their heads to look at the table.

when they turned back to me, they were all extremely shocked.

"she's with them? what are they doing? please don't tell me they're like fucking right now?" jackson questioned.

i rolled my eyes. "they were just talking, but it wasn't innocent."

"why didn't you stop it?" mark asked.

i shrugged. "what was i gonna say? she's pissed at me. she would've just gotten more annoyed. you know it takes a day or two for her to calm down. so unless one of you wants to try to go stop it from happening..."

no one said anything. we were all kinda uncomfortable.

and we were quite happy when it was time to go back to class, considering the day would end soon 

-