twenty five

there was a loud knock on my door as soon as i finished getting ready for school.

when i opened it, yugyeom stood there, clearly nervous.

"what do you want?" i asked in the most monotone voice i had, which i usually only used on kunpimook.

"lyric, please let me explain what happened yesterday."

i scoffed. "yugyeom, i'm a virgin. not an idiot. i obviously know what happened yesterday, and maybe some other days. and i don't wanna talk about it."

i started closing the door, but he stopped me like i stopped him.

"no, lyric. there's more to the story. please let me come in and explain?"

i sighed before allowing him to come in.

his story better be good since it's making me late for school.

the two of us sat on my couch on two opposite ends. mostly because i didn't want to be close to him.

"so when i missed two weeks of school, it was because of kunpimook. he knows of my feelings for you and he wants me to stay away from you. he said to stay home for two weeks and try to get my feelings for you to disappear, which i knew wouldn't work. towards the end the first week, when he found out that my feelings for you weren't leaving, he basically forced jimin to have sex with me. he said that he knew it would piss you off and get you to hate me and stay away from me. i didn't want to. i didn't want anyone but you. but then he started beating me up and so i just let it happen. and so jimin and i have basically been having sex everyday since then. and i thought it was helping with my feelings. but then i saw you again when i returned and all the feelings hit me like a truck. so i thought i needed jimin again. and then you came to my house and i feel absolutely awful. and i'm so sorry. i'm an idiot."

when he finally finished talking, there were tears in my eyes and a few on my cheeks.

"he's such a fucking asshole." i mumbled. "and she's such a bitch."

i felt so beyond betrayed. and pissed.

"i'm gonna stop having sex with her. i was stupid to think it was helping. and i'm gonna tell kunpimook to just deal with it. im so sorry, lyric."

i was speechless. i could only think about how much hate i had for kunpimook and jimin.

"lyric, are you okay?" yugyeom moved closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

i shook my head subtly. "i just don't get it. why is he such a douche? and why did she have to hurt me like that? she only agreed to work with kunpimook and have sex with you because she knows i have feelings for you."

as soon as i said it, i covered my mouth and looked down.

yugyeom removed his hand from my shoulder. "y-you have feelings for me?" he questioned.

i slowly nodded, removing my hand from my mouth. "i wasn't really sure of them and i didn't want to tell you and then you went away and jimin 'became friends with us again' and then i basically told everyone and-"

i was cut off by his soft lips on mine.

-