two

once third period rolled around, i had the pleasure of meeting the new student.

i sat in my seat with my notebook and pen ready to take notes when right before the bell rang, the new guy walked in.

he was wearing a black crew neck with black skinny jeans that had ripped knees, with a pair of black and white converse. i won't lie, he looked pretty good in the outfit.

"ah, you must be our new student." the teacher smiled brightly at him, and he nodded slowly. "we're pleased to have you. why don't you tell us about yourself?"

"well, my name is yugyeom. and i'm a dancer." he offered a small smile.

i heard some girls start whispering about him, all good things.

"alright. well, yugyeom, you can go take a seat next to lyric." and then the teacher pointed towards me. of course.

yugyeom walked over to the seat next to mine and sat down while staring at me. i tried to ignore his gaze and just focus on the teacher, but it's really difficult to do that when he's literally doing nothing but stare at me.

"hi, lyric." he whispered as the teacher talked and everyone took notes except for him.

i wanted to ignore him, and continue taking notes, but i also didn't want to be rude.

"hi, yeah, we're taking notes right now." i spoke quickly.

he scoffed. "that was a bit harsh, don't you think? you shouldn't bully the new kid."

i rolled my eyes but didn't respond.

i knew this guy was gonna annoy the hell out of me.

-