twenty eight

as i finished getting ready for the party that i planned on having fun at, i heard knocks on my doors.

i went downstairs and opened the door to reveal the guys.

"wow, you look absolutely gorgeous." yugyeom smiled as he looked me up and down, causing my cheeks to heat up.

"are we all ready to go?" jaebum rushed as i was about to thank yugyeom.

i nodded and the five of us exited my house, climbing into mark's car.

the ride to the party was quiet and didn't take long, which i was thankful for considering i was sitting in the middle of yugyeom and jaebum, and they were happily squishing me. 

we got out of the car and walked into the house of the party. 

upon entering, jackson, mark, and jaebum all went to different parts of the house, leaving yugyeom and i standing alone.

"i'll be back, i'm gonna go get us some drinks." he smiled before walking away, leaving me alone.

i could feel my anxiety levels running extremely high.

i wish i wasn't so nervous. but kunpimook had kind of started to scare me, if i'm being honest. 

and the longer i waited for yugyeom to return with our drinks, the more nervous i got.

what made the nervous feeling worse?

someone's hands around my eyes and mouth as they pulled me away from where i was standing. 

i tried to scream but i couldn't seem to find my voice. and the next thing i knew, i was being thrown on the floor.

i heard a door slam shut and i could see was darkness. 

"wow, lyric. you look incredibly sexy tonight." kunpimook's voice sent shivers down my spine and made me want to vomit. 

as i stood up from where he threw me, he turned on the light.

i looked around and i saw that we were in a bedroom, and my heart instantly started pounding. 

"what do you want, kunpimook?"

he smirked. "baby, you know exactly what i want." he took a few steps closer to me. "it's you."

as soon as the words left his mouth, his lips attacked mine, and his hands restricted my arms and hands so that i couldn't push him off of me. 

he was licking and biting on my lips, and he was so rough, causing tears to run down my cheeks. 

when he moved his lips to my jaw and my neck, i started to try to fight back more, moving my arms with all my strength.

but he just tightened his grip.

too tight.

which caused me to scream.

which caused him to quickly move his hands and slap me across my face. 

"don't be stupid, lyric." he growled. "you're mine."

just when he was going to replace his lips on me, the door opened and before i knew it, kunpimook was off of me and being punched by yugyeom.

-