twenty seven

yugyeom and i went to his house after school with jaebum, mark, and jackson.

we explained everything that was going on and none of them looked happy.

but i mean who would be happy when they find out one of their best friends is actually a bitch?

"so what are you two gonna do about them?" jaebum asked.

i sighed. "well there isn't much to be done. jimin's i guess gonna be with kunpimook and at this point i don't think anything we do can stop that."

"look, i don't care about jimin right now. but lyric, if kunpimook does absolutely anything to you, you need to let one of us know immediately. you're our main concern right now." mark turned his attention to yugyeom. "you really need to be there for her."

"i will be, you don't need to worry." yugyeom wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and that safe feeling returned.

jackson groaned. "this is so crazy. the whole damn situation. i hate this." he rolled his eyes. "i just wanted to enjoy the party tomorrow night but now this has happened."

"oh don't worry. we're all gonna enjoy the party tomorrow night. and if anything happens, i'll get one of you. but for the most part, we're taking our minds off of this dumb problem." i smiled at the boys.

it probably wasn't the best plan, but it was a plan. and one that we were using.

-