six

"are you really a virgin?" yugyeom questioned as we walked to period four together.

actually, it was more like i walked and he tagged along.

"what's it matter to you?" i asked trying to walk faster and escape him. though it wouldn't last.

he sped up, too, staying right next to me. "well because i don't get it. how could a sexy thing like you be a virgin?" i could hear a smirk on his face.

i wanted to slap him across his face. that comment made me feel absolutely disgusting.

i didn't respond and i walked even faster, but of course he did the same.

"wait, so why haven't you let anyone get with you?" he questioned.

i craved death.

"maybe i don't want anyone to 'get with me'. did you think about that, you douche?"

i walked into the classroom and took my seat. i was hoping he wouldn't sit next to me, but of course he did.

"hey, i'm sorry if i upset you. i was just messing around." he sounded sincere. but i was already pissed off. "lyric, i-"

"i think you should just leave me alone."

i know, i'm being harsh. but i just get sick of people only talking to me about how i'm a virgin.

"okay, sorry."

and he actually left me alone for the rest of the class.

i was shocked, but pleased.

-