five

i didn't text yugyeom back. i didn't save his number either.

and i expected him to question me today. he has many opportunities do to so.

and in five minutes, when period three started, i'd see if he'd utilize opportunity number one.

for the last few minutes of class, we were told to start our homework. and the whole time i noticed that people seemed to be talking about me, which is pretty normal. but the part that was abnormal was that they were also talking about yugyeom.

why would they be talking about both of us at the same time, as a pair? that shouldn't be happening.

when the bell finally rang, i took my time walking to my next class, listening to people talk about how yugyeom was gonna be the one to take my virginity.

i hated it. absolutely loathed it.

but there was nothing i could do.

when i finally arrived to third period, yugyeom was already in the seat next to mine, and i internally screamed.

but in reality, i calmly walked to my seat and sat down. as soon i was settled, i felt his eyes on me.

"you look pretty today." he whispered.

i was wearing a gray hoodie, skinny jeans, converse, my hair was in a ponytail, and i was only wearing mascara and chap-stick.

"you've got a weird definition of 'pretty'." i scoffed.

"you're right. you look absolutely gorgeous." he leaned in closer towards my ear, and i quickly moved away.

i glared at him. "you should find some chill."

he smiled as i turned away to take out my notebook.

once i opened to a clean page, he leaned in towards me again.

"i heard you're the only senior who's a virgin."

there it is.

-