seven

i took my time walking to lunch. yugyeom walked behind me. i think i might've scared him or something.

but i didn't really care.

by the time i had purchased lunch and got to the table, my friends were already there.

"what took you so long today?" jaebum asked as i took my seat.

"were you with yugyeom?" mark wriggled his eyebrows.

i shot him a death glare as i began eating.

"where is he anyways?" jimin looked around the cafeteria.

and when she found him, she gasped and put her head down.

"what, where is he?" jackson spoke with his mouth full.

jimin hesitated and gulped. "he's with bambam and his friends."

i almost choked on my food.

"he's with bambam?" i looked up from my plate.

jaebum chuckled. "look who's suddenly interested."

"shut up." i rolled my eyes. "why is he with those guys?"

i should explain.

bambam, who's real name is kunpimook, is the number one fuckboy of the school. he's had sex with so many girls, it'd be a miracle if he doesn't have some type of diseases.

anyways, he got the nickname bambam because "that's how he does his women." it's disgusting, if you ask me.

you know what else is disgusting? how many times he and his friends jinyoung and youngjae have tried to "get with me."

the fact that yugyeom was sitting with them made me very uncomfortable. so uncomfortable that i was currently walking over to the table to get him.

when i got to the table, what i was doing hit me.

"oh, look at this. it's my babygirl, lyric." bambam smiled at me while jinyoung and youngjae smirked.

i rolled my eyes as yugyeom turned his head to look at me.

"what can i do for you, baby? you finally ready to give me that purity of yours?" bambam winked at me.

"you are so disgusting." i scoffed at him before turning my attention to yugyeom. "why are you sitting here?" i crossed my arms across my chest.

yugyeom looked taken aback. "i thought you wouldn't want me with you and your friends."

i let out a long sigh. "well i prefer that over you sitting with this pig." i motioned my head towards bambam. "and my friends like you."

i think i added that so i didn't seem too weird.

i don't think it worked.

-