fourteen

i was surprised but pleased when i looked at the clock and saw that the time was 6 pm, and the whole time i was at yugyeom's, he didn't try anything.

even on the walk to my house he didn't do anything, and i felt bad for assuming he would.

we stopped waking when we we got to the beginning of my walkway to my door.

"thanks for walking me. my aunt will appreciate it." i smiled shyly.

"of course i would walk you, you need to be safe." he smiled cutely.

as i was about to walk up the walkway, he lightly tugged on my wrist, pulling me back, and freezing my heart.

"lyric, i want you to know that i think you are absolutely gorgeous. and honestly i think you are so sexy. but i don't want you to think that i just want your body. i want to get to know you and i want to be your friend. i mean don't get me wrong, your body would be a nice thing to have, but it's not my priority. so please don't think that i'm talking to you and annoying you just for that reason. i just want to be able to call you my friend and be able to be around you without you being annoyed or nervous. i don't want you to think i'm trying to use you. i want to be your friend, and right now, nothing more than that." 

he avoided making eye contact, and i felt breathless. 

there were some parts of what he said that were a bit questionable, it was overall quite sweet and i couldn't help but smile and think about how right the little voice in my head telling me he's a good guy was.

"yugyeom, i-"

"have a good evening, i'll see you tomorrow." he smiled as he let go of my wrist and walked away before i could say anything. 

i felt like i couldn't move.

-