fifteen

i barely got any sleep, yugyeom's words played in my head over and over again.

i just felt so guilty for being such a bitch towards him.

so i made a deal with myself to be nice to him. no matter what.

and i was in a pretty good mood because of it.

however, the first person i saw when i walked into school was kunpimook, ruining my good mood.

"damn, lyric! you can't keep looking this good everyday." he looked me up and down and bit his lower lip. "it's like you want me to take that pretty little innocence of yours."

i tried very hard not to slap him across the face.

"you are so disgusting, kunpimook."

he sighed loudly. "princess, why don't you call me bambam," he smirked. "or daddy?"

i could throw up right on the spot.

"kunpimook, please just-"

"kunpimook! hey, man." once again yugyeom came to my rescue.

though this time i felt different about it.

instead of just being thankful, i could feel my heart warm up.

as i watched yugyeom walked over with his sweet smile, my whole body felt all warm and fluffy.

but why?

why did i feel like this? i just met him, and he's making me feel all weird inside?

i've never been like this before.

but then again, guys have never been as nice to me as him.

"lyric, you should get going. don't be late to class." yugyeom waved me off as kunpimook began talking to him about some "hot girl."

as i walked to class, i couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

-