four

life truly hates me.

i ended up having both periods six and seven with yugyeom. and if you guessed he sat next to me, you're correct.

at least i also have mark in period six and jaebum in period seven.

though both of them payed more attention to yugyeom, which i'm sure was just to annoy me.

but at least school was over at this point, and jackson and i were hanging out at his house, watching tv, even though i wanted to be doing homework.

"lyric, mark just texted me something interesting." jackson was trying to stifle his laughter, which made me curious.

"okay. what did he say?"

jackson hesitated, which made me nervous.

"dude, just tell me."

"okay, he's with yugyeom right now," eye roll. "and yugyeom asked him for your number?"

my eyes widened. "what? did he give it to him?" my heart was racing.

if mark betrayed me in such a way, i might have to fight him.

jackson nodded and started laughing as i started screaming.

i began massaging my temples. why does mark hate me?

right when i was about to tell jackson to tell mark that i was gonna kill him, my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

jackson stopped his laughter as i pulled my phone out.

he scooted over and peeked over to see what the notification was.

and of course it was a text from an unknown number that read, "hi lyric :) it's yugyeom."

"i'm going to kill mark!" i shouted as jackson began laughing once again.

why is life so difficult?

-