nineteen

yugyeom and i were currently at his house, in his bathroom. i was seating on the closed toilet and he was delicately tending my scratches and cuts.

when he finished, and my face was no longer bloody, we went to his room and we laid next to each other on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"so, is it okay if i ask what that was about?" he asked, breaking the silence.

i let out a long sigh. "well it started off with her apologizing for being bitchy. then it turned into me calling her a slut and getting slapped and then it ended with you pulling us apart."

he was silent for a few seconds. "so she fucked kunpimook. you didn't have to call her a slut..."

"trust me, i know. and i didn't even mean to. it kinda just slipped out. and i really really regret it. but what am i gonna do now?" tears started to sting my eyes. "she definitely hates me."

yugyeom slid his hand into mine. "i doubt she hates you. you're not very hatable. both of you are just upset with each other." he gave my hand a light squeeze. "it's gonna blow over though."

i turned my head to look at him to find him looking at me, and i couldn't help but smile.

"gosh, you're so sweet. it makes it hard for me to hate you."

-