Happy birthday to me

"Hi Dominic!" said Rebecca cheerfully. She was  beautiful, with blue eyes and jet black hair. Dominic had brown hair and eyes similar to mine. They looked cute together.

"Is this your sister!"she said. "You must be Beth!"

I was still filled with shock so I just smiled. Her brothers came out. They were tall and looked strong, Ralph would be terrified.

"This is Jonathon, he's 16, and Mathew, he's 18, Ralph will definitely listen up when he sees us, his parents are on Holiday so he's home alone" said Rebecca.

We went into their white truck and headed to Ralph's house. It was only a couple blocks away and I felt more nervous then ever. We passed 7-11 and the van was gone. We went just a bit further until we stopped at an old beaten down house.

"Here we are" said Mathew calmly. "I'll be in here, give us some sort of a signal when you want us to come out"

Dominic nodded, I yawned and smacked my lips with the urge to fall asleep. Rebecca rang the door bell and I suddenly remembered I was at Ralph's house. The door creaked open. A boy about twice as tall and wide as me came threw the door. His skin was pale and he was wearing sweatpants and a plaid pajama shirt.

"OI, watch ye two doin' here" said Ralph loudly and spitting. "Ima sock ye Dominic if ye thin' ye can come roun' he"

He suddenly glanced at me and wouldn't take his eyes off. Then he looked at Rebecca.

"Thin' ima be scared by ye crew eh?" he spat.

"Back off Ralph, you better keep ur mouth shut about me and Dominic or else!" said Rebecca fiercely.

"Oh else wot?" said Ralph chuckling.

"Or else you'll get a face full of this!" said Dominic.

"Wot you wee sis"

Dominic snapped his fingers and Rebecca's brothers walked out. Ralph had fear in his eyes.    

"You see this Ralph, the next time you threaten me, punch me, try to split me and Rebecca and especially try to hurt my sister, you'll wish you hadn't" said Dominic in a voice that even scared me.

We walked away. Jonathan patted him on the back and Michael gave him a thumbs up.

"You did it Nick!" said Rebecca (nick is his nickname)

He hugged her and she hugged back. Her brother drove me and my brother home. We hadn't said a word.

"Thank you Dominic" I said with a smile.

"I'll always be here for you sis, and by the way, happy birthday"