Remove the worries

I woke up. Everything was right. Everything was happy. Everything was how it was in my songs. Happy, problem-solving, positive, and always brought everyone a smile. I was always a self taught singer. My neighbor who was 16 came to teach me guitar. My mom has been suggesting me to take singing lessons. She said it might help my vocal strength. I did agree except for the fact that I was very shy. I don't want some random person hearing my voice and my songs.

I ran downstairs and greeted everyone. Mum was making breakfast and my brother seemed to be working on some difficult algebra. My dad was at work. Pepsi ran threw the house chasing Woodley.

"PEPSI!" I screamed as I ran towards him. I barely caught him and began to lecture. " Don't chase little Woodley, what has he ever done to you?"  I let him free and I went to watch some tv.

-time skip-

It was over. We would be broke.

"What are we going to do mum?" I said while crying. "Daddy's job is what we live off of"

Dominic began to cry as well.

"We'll figure it out hun" said my mum fighting back tears.

What if we're homeless? Will we starve? I must be over exaggerating. That's how I remember it though. I was scared. My dad is unemployed. My mums job could never keep us going. It was night now. It was cold. And no song could comfort me. None at all.
-Next chapter will explain-
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Btw guys I just wanted to give you a ty on my short little book I've been working on, if you have any suggestions for things to add to the story let me know. Making this has been lots of fun!! Thx guys!!