29

I woke up and felt terrible. I felt as though I had to-to *runs to toilet and pukes*. Must be morning sickness. Joseph must have already woken up. I walked downstairs feeling starved. I went to the kitchen and saw Joseph making a mushroom and green onion omelet.

  "Thanks hon," I said gratefully.

  "No problem, so how did you sleep?"

  "Pretty well."

  "How did she sleep," he said pointing at the lump in my stomach.

  "Even better."

  Alyx ran in the room barking her head off as Ori liked her paws and kept sleeping. That made me think of my bird Cortana who passed away. I was distracted from thought when a hot omelet was placed in front of me.

  "Bon a petit," said Joseph as he sat down.

  After breakfast we went up stairs to record for our YouTube channels. Joseph or should I say Stampy does gaming and has over 12 million subs. And me or should I say Sqaishey does vlogs, challenges, gaming, house decor and tutorials and has over 5 million subs.

  I went to into my office and called my good friend Annette or Netty to come do the chubby bunny challenge with me. While I was waiting for her I edited and uploaded a video. After she came and we filmed the video J edited that and then recorded a video on my very old Feather Adventures series. I then went down stairs to continue my everyday life.

-
So here is what I have so far! Plz comment any name suggestions for the baby!