Going South

I woke up after Penny and Sailor who were both sipping tea and chatting. When I woke up they looked startled.

"What time is it?," I asked.

"11," said Penny rather fast.

I widened my eyes. I still felt tired even though I slept in like a cat. I herd a honk from the front of Sailors house. We walked down from the tree house and went to the front of the house. Sure enough my mum was in the car. She rolled down the window. Sailors mom came out as i walked into the car. My mom thanked her for inviting me than we were off.

"We need to go school shopping," said mum.

"Really, I already have a back pack and supplies," I said.

"Yes but do you have a binder, lunchbox and uniform?," replied mum.

"No,"

"Then lets go school shopping,"

As I'm sure most people agree school shopping is terribly boring. So yea I won't make you read threw that. Cue the time skip!

-time skip-

I went home and went upstairs to practice some guitar. As I was playing I stopped. I herd my parents talking and wanted to eaves drop. They were suspiciously quite and calm as they were talking. It sounded important yet in a good way. I tip toed downstairs and crawled behind the couch to listen.

"That's great hun but we're already well settled here, Beth and Nick have great friends and little Andy will surely miss the neighbor hood," said mum.

Wait are we moving? Or at least thinking about moving? Oh no if that were the case than I would loose everything. The house, Penny, Sailor, the TFT, and even my new relationship with James. All gone.

"Yes but at this law office they pay double than what I used to get, just think of the possibilities at a new home," said dad obviously really eager to get this new job.

"Well fine what area of England?,"said mum.

"South,"

"What?!," said mum surprised.

"So?"

"That's a big move," said mum.

"Well where did you think we were moving across the street?," said dad.

"Well not so far from family," said mum.

"What are you talking about?," said dad. "Your family lives in south England,"

"Yes but I was an only child and the kids won't have any cousins at that part of England," said mum.

"Look honey please just think about this family financially, the money for college, for the kids," said dad.

"Oh now you're really trying to lure me in," my mum said with a smile.

Oh no what if we do move! When will are parents even tell us about this? I was nervous of going to high school but now I'm nervous of going to Highschool on the other side of the country.